FZJ80 Supercharger (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

By the way he told me his name was ALEX CONNELLY his cell number is (303)501-2539. in case you guys feel like talking to him. :mad:

So don't buy anything from this schmuck. I don't mean to rant about this i just dont want anyone else to trust this fawker. In case he goes under a different name he may still use this same phone number.

Oh MAN!! Some of us in the Rising Sun Club know about Alex all too well :mad:

He scammed several of us out of $$ on a 80 series subtank deal...We are NONE too happy about it and one of the members has paid him several visits...Nothing has worked and the guy couldn't give a $hit what you say or do...Complete fawker!

Sorry you had to have the unpleasantness of dealing with him as well...On the Rising Sun forum he went by the id of "acon40"

He scammed several of us out of $$ on a 80 series subtank deal...We are NONE too happy about it and one of the members has paid him several visits...Nothing has worked and the guy couldn't give a $hit what you say or do...Complete fawker!

Sorry you had to have the unpleasantness of dealing with him as well...On the Rising Sun forum he went by the id of "acon40"

didn't he live in boulder or louisville?

I used pay pal and paid with a cc. so i am disputing it through paypal and visa. glad i used a cc !

Good to hear that. I had a guy in AU stiff me and PP got my money back. They told me they took all the money he had in his account and gave it to me. Later I saw he was selling some new stuff on eBay and alerted PP. They got the rest of my money back then. Glad you're covered but sorry about having to deal with such BS.

didn't he live in boulder or louisville?

i believe he is in louisville

apparently this A hole lives off scamming people. seems like moslty us wheelers. i betcha he is the type that dumps trash on the trails, doesnt stay on the trail, and gives us a bad rep as well :mad:

Sounds like someone needs to pay him a little visit with a pair of pliers and a blow torch and get medieval on that ass.

:hmm: i think i am going to give him a pair of cement flippers and take him for a swim.

Good to hear that. I had a guy in AU stiff me and PP got my money back. They told me they took all the money he had in his account and gave it to me. Later I saw he was selling some new stuff on eBay and alerted PP. They got the rest of my money back then. Glad you're covered but sorry about having to deal with such BS.

thanks to all you guys. especially giving more info about Alex like his other user name. someones got to put a stop to this. he has burned way too many people!

Holy crap, Alex CONnelly ripped me off a year and half ago with a sub tank he was selling for "someone else".
At that time he gave me the same phone number 3035012539.

I'm not sure about the whole shooting him thing, but, one or two broken leg(s) would work for me.

This should be moved to chat there is no deal here the guy is an a-hole and should be treated as such.

Dynosoar:zilla:

This should be moved to chat there is no deal here the guy is an a-hole and should be treated as such.

Dynosoar:zilla:

X2 and linked to the seller feedback page. :popcorn:

Seems like Alex is still visiting the site...

Hey Alex, if you read this where is my money?? And Uncle Ben's and Hulk's too! Man up and give our $$ back and all those parts I bought for you to boot! We can call the $50 in RS raffle rig tickets I bought for you a gift to the cause from me...You certainly know how to play the con game!

I'm hoping PayPal finds you and gets their $$ back from you via you serving jail time :mad: - You took your con game up a notch by branching out from local stuff to cross state line stuff. What's next? Multi-level marketing scams?

The one good thing is that Uncle Ben said there doesn't seem to be any sign of your fiance anymore so hopefully she wised up and left your ass...She seemed to be duped and completely oblivious to your con game...

Man this turd almost got me to, it seemed a little fishy, but thank god I saw this thread. I asked him for the thread link since I could'nt find it to refresh my memory and never heard from him again.

"slowgrowler
Forum Regular

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure do. I had a buyer setup, but I had a shipping issue. The last box has been found so I now have all parts in so it's up for sale again. "

Man this turd almost got me to, it seemed a little fishy, but thank god I saw this thread. I asked him for the thread link since I could'nt find it to refresh my memory and never heard from him again.

"slowgrowler
Forum Regular

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure do. I had a buyer setup, but I had a shipping issue. The last box has been found so I now have all parts in so it's up for sale again. "

damn - what a fxxxstick

Karma's gonna be a bitch to him.

Seriously, has anyone called the local authorities? Would it be helpful to start pooling the data with one guy, so when you meet with a detective you can flesh out a scam for them in detail?

Visits aren't a great idea. Just something that will work against you when his lawyer finds out.

Knock it up a notch. Send out the authorities. Like someone said he's crossed state lines.

Good luck,

TY

authorities wont do s*** unless there is a cruiser head cop in the area......

he has gotten away with it this long......time for a beating.

authorities wont do s*** unless there is a cruiser head cop in the area......

he has gotten away with it this long......time for a beating.

I agree, time for a beating.

However the cops absolutely will pursue him. Internet fraud is huge. I've been watching a case in Pensacola unfold for the last 2 years and the guy is getting the book thrown at him.

If someone wants to take the time, print everything out, all contact information and get witness statements & amounts lost I promise you'll find a LEO to work him over hard.

There should be no leisure for him with such blatant disrespect for other people and their money. Take this piece of filth down.

Bring him to texas, mf'er will get whats coming to him asap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom