For Sale FZJ80 SUPERCHARGER TRD/Kazuma (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Next in line.

Where did this land?
I’d be a contender once all people ahead of me have/had their chance.

If it goes that far, PM me.

Lol.....

Thanks for all the interest guys. Went to Arizona, paid and shipped.

Do
Hello MUD peeps....

I am thinking I am going to sell my used Supercharger I bought last year. This Supercharger was originally on CycloSteves rig. You can search "Uber Clean" and find the thread.

I was thinking it would be easy to swap head gaskets with a Cometic metal head gasket and ARP studs but found out that it would entail taking it all down and prepping both surfaces to spec..... I also live California. Nice weather, but well you know the story. SMOG will most likely become an issue.

I also bought a snow performance stage 2 water meth kit, and a BUNCH of other parts as well.

I believe the kit to be complete and in good running order. I bought it from the guy that bought it from Cyclosteve......He never used it. I came to the conclusion that I will build something else that's fast. I just want my Landcruiser to be the reliable rig it has thus far. Im at about 300k on the original Head gasket. &&&& I freaking LOVE my truck !!!!

SO I am selling the Supercharger kit and all associated parts. I am looking for 3000$ + ship

I am selling the Snow performance kit as well. I gotta look at the receipt to price it. Its new in the box. 475$ + ship

Sorry I am at work at the moment. BUT will get pics up hopefully tomorrow.

Do you still have both kits for sale? I am also in California. I have cash in hand. Thank you for your time Sir.

Do

Do you still have both kits for sale? I am also in California. I have cash in hand. Thank you for your time Sir.
:oops:sold 2 1/2 years ago...did you read the thread or the last post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom