For Sale FZJ80 OEM New and Mint Parts! Gray interior parts + floormats!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I sold my '97 Grey on Grey 80, and I found a ton of leftover parts that I no longer have any use for. Many of these parts are 100% Brand New In Box, and others are MINT condition.

Interior:
  • Gray Roof Console Meter Trim Bezel (no gauges included); (NEW): $160 shipped
  • Gray Land Rover Cup Holder for 80 Series (NEW): $45 shipped
  • Gray Inside door bezel (cracked) Part #69278-60010-06: $10 shipped
  • Original burlwood door trim (darker set with sun fade): $35 shipped
  • Original Lexus LX450 burlwood door trim (lighter color set in excellent condition with long door panel trim + rear door ashtray/coin holders as well), RARE, discontinued: $250 shipped
  • Lexus LX450 Style burlwood door trim overlay (partial kit): $50 shipped
  • Passenger and Rear door window switches $25 each
  • Dash DIN storage pocket: $15 shipped
  • Gray Weathertech All-Weather Floor Mats (NOT the contoured version; see pics): $75 shipped
Exterior:
All prices are OBO; I tried to make sure pricing was accurate by searching through the recent FS threads.

Pics of ALL the parts can be found here: 80 Series Part by FDNewbie

Parts are all located in Tampa, FL. Lemme know if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'll take the JDM Turbo, Diesel emblems and the master switch.

First in line for ALL the lights (front and rear) considering they are in good condition, front bumper hooks, fuel filter, towing ball kit, rear bumper step, sun roof wind deflector
and if you sell the cargo floor mat separate.
....I will look at pictures and PM you for confirmation.
Tks.

Sorry FJ809496TLC...i sent you a PM that wasn't meant for you, my apologize again.
FDNewbie, I just PM you.

No problem. good luck.

Hello could you pm me pics of the burlwood trim? I tried the link for the pics but it wasn’t working for me. Thanks.

PM’d for the door weatherstripping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom