FZJ 80 Parts (from 97 ) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am in SB, CA and I am selling some 80 series (black 97 when it matters) parts which are as follows:

Full set of Beige Husky Liners very good condition with some wear on drivers, but very little on the others - $135 (rear not cut) if picked up, $150 plus shipping if shipped.

Front Bumper good condition with mounting hardware - $120

Rear bumper corner and center pieces and hardware good condition (great except minor impact to drivers corner not really visable from outside and fixable) - $90

Factory Trailer Hitch very good condition, unused for towing and not rusty - $120

Full Factory service manual hardcopy (97) nearly new - $25

Factory Chrome rim (fair/good condition due to some pitting, no dents or dings/damage - may clean up to good condition) with Bridgestone Revo 285 with about 90% tread (less than 5k mi) - $140

Beige felt/carpet dash cover - $20

Two beige leather head rests very good condition - $15 each

One 3rd row seat (passenger side)- beige leather and very good condtion - $100

Driver side tail light assembly great condition except for slight crack in center of amber section (has not passed water and not noticeable from 10 feet away) - $45 also will throw in tail light bulbs slightly used.

One side set of 3 bright taillight bulbs - $12 (extra bright and new - usually min $6-7+ ea bulb) Purchased from the guy who sells HIR headlights.

Set (20ea) of stainless screws, finish washers, and o-rings to allow removal and sealing of factory roof rack (not enough for all the center runners) - $6

Factory Wiper refill one CA400 and one (not two) CA450 - $4

Genuine Factory full set of 3 belts (new) and full set of 3 hoses(new and also includes 3 small ones even thermostat gasket) Also Thermostat (new -made in Japan) - all for $50

Beige front assist grip plug - new(drivers side) - free with other purchase

Misc other stuff includes light assemblies for ARB bull bar and ARB hard ware - will give to purchasers of other items.

Almost forgot 3 or 4 qts Mobil 1 syn 5w40 SUV will throw in with purchases over $100.

I would prefer not to ship the wheel or the front bumper.
Multiple purchases especially of larger items may receive discount.
I think thats it - thanks for looking.

Last edited:
How about the FSM, and the kight assemblies for the ARB. Oh yah, how abou tthat dash cover?

PM on the way,

D

I am interested in the husky liners, and the belts and hoses. Check your pms.

Karl

Any way to ship the front bumper to Northern CA? Pictures?

If the head rests are for the front seats, I'll take them.
Thanks,
Dan

Second dibs on the beige/dash carpet cover. Also I will take both factory wiper refills and set of stainless screws, finish washers, and o-rings ship to 23320.

Thanks

where is SB?

"Misc other stuff includes light assemblies for ARB bull bar and ARB hard ware - will give to purchasers of other items."

Any chance you want to sell this? shipped to 30019?
Thanks
John

I will try to reply to all the questions.

PMs sent have been replied. So far what I have listed is all that I believe that I have although I may have a second set of winch hardware and other hardware for the ARB (free with other purchase -

To Informationjunky- it is more the problem of taking the time boxing it up to ship separately - pm me if you are really serious.

Head rests are from 2nd row seats but look to me to be very similar to driver and passenger, I would ask someone else to be sure.

Cary - I am not sure how to ship the front bumper (and not too excited at the prospect) and I would guess it would be expensive due to size and weight - I am willing to try if you are really interested (I have much appreciated your contributions to the board of the years). PM me if you want a pic.

4x4cposeadog - send me a pm with your info etc

e9999 - Santa Barbara

I would consider selling just the rim or tire but only if I have offers for both ahead of time - I would prefer to sell both without shipping (large and heavy)

Thanks to all who inquired.

Ship RR Jump seat?

If you have no local takers, would you consider shipping the RR Jump seat to 04730 ? Thanks,
Jon

Parts still available

I have lowered some prices on remaining items, so here is what is still available:

Front Bumper good condition with mounting hardware has a slight dent where lic plate mounts - $90

Rear bumper corner and center pieces and hardware good condition (great except minor impact to drivers corner not really visable from outside and fixable) - $90

Factory Trailer Hitch very good condition, unused for towing and not rusty - $100

Factory Chrome rim (fair/good condition due to some pitting, no dents or dings/damage - may clean up to good condition) with Bridgestone Revo 285 with about 90% tread (less than 5k mi) - $110

Beige felt/carpet dash cover - $20

Two beige leather head rests very good condition - $10 each

One 3rd row seat (passenger side)- beige leather and very good condtion - $80

Driver side tail light assembly great condition except for slight crack in center of amber section (has not passed water and not noticeable from 10 feet away) - $45 also will throw in tail light bulbs slightly used.

One side set of 3 bright taillight bulbs - $12 (extra bright and new - usually min $6-7+ ea bulb) Purchased from the guy who sells HIR headlights.

New (never mounted) set of black aluminum taillight guards. These attach to the light and not the body. - $25 (they cost $50 new)

Set (20ea) of stainless screws, finish washers, and o-rings to allow removal and sealing of factory roof rack (not enough for all the center runners) - $6

Factory Wiper refill one CA400 and one (not two) CA450 - $4

Beige front assist grip plug - new(drivers side) - free with other purchase

Please ask questions before commiting to buy something, and please do not commit to buying something while continuing to shop elsewhere.

Thanks

Put check in mail monday after work...let me know if you don't get it .
Thanks

Get check?

PM'd you

TTT anyone hear from him, no parts no word.

I'm looking for a DS oh Sh!t handle. Are you parting with one of these perhaps?

I wasn't sure what the "Beige front assist grip plug - new(drivers side) - free with other purchase" was...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom