For Sale Full Length African Outback Roof Rack for 80 Series/Seattle (1 Viewer)

Present: Seattle Past: Windhoek and Dar es Salaam

I'm selling a full length, silver, African Outback roof rack for an 80 series. It has the sunroof hatch and an under-mount camp table. I also have two jerry can holders (each holds 2x20L) and a shovel mount.

Located in Seattle.

Ideally, would prefer local but will ship at buyers cost.

$700

Cheers,
Chris

Last edited:

Ah, yes. I'll pull it out of the garage this afternoon and take a few.

Here are two I have detail photos of the feet if needed. There is quite a bit of adjustability so the rack should fit on any cruiser (60/80) with gutters.

The rack is ~86" x 55" x 8" (the height can be adjusted as can the distance between the feet to accommodate different roof widths)

Table is 45 1/2" x 29 1/2"

Last edited:
How does the table mount under the rack? More pictures would be nice. Does it rattle at all offroad?

I'm just down in Portland

80 Proof - The table is held by two felt lined L channels (at closed end it is a C channel).

Open end where table slides out.

I used this rack a lot in Namibia where 90% of the roads are gravel and it never made more noise then the ambient noise in the truck (radio, talking, usual 80 series squeaks). That little bit of rust you see at the end is actually part of latch that holds it in. It fits in really tight.

JToobe

SILVER Star

Awesome! Wish I was closer as this seems like a great price....would love to see pics of this on your vehicle if you have any!!

My guess is probably close to $400 using UShip (you're a long way from Seattle). Haven't had to ship anything this big before so don't know all the [cheaper] options.

Cheers,
Chris
Put that in a bicycle box, and ship it bike flights, probably more like $70

RFB

97 FZJ80 LIFTED SC DUAL BATTERIES,37s
I'm selling a full length, silver, African Outback roof rack for an 80 series. It has the sunroof hatch and an under-mount camp table. I also have two jerry can holders (each holds 2x20L) and a shovel mount.

Located in Seattle.

Ideally, would prefer local but will ship at buyers cost.

$700

Cheers,
Chris
whats are the dimensions and weight shipping to boston ma 01908

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom