For Sale FS: Door Handle Plunger Gasket Replacements (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in for a set please! Just spent the evening putting the handles back on after new paint.. front ones were easy. Back doors.... not so much. Need tiny hands I guess. Appreciate you doing these hard to find parts! Thank You!

email
dpjeweler@gmail.com

Doug Paulus

I am in for a set please! Just spent the evening putting the handles back on after new paint.. front ones were easy. Back doors.... not so much. Need tiny hands I guess. Appreciate you doing these hard to find parts! Thank You!

email
dpjeweler@gmail.com

Doug Paulus

You are not kidding - putting those handles back on the rear doors is a bear. Have you gotten the fixed glass in yet?

Welcome to MUD!

We are going to need to see pictures of your Pig! We like pictures...

Thanks Pablo! So.. the fixed glass in the rear doors are the only windows left in during paint. But..the fixed glass in the rear of the pig was taken out . I have not crossed that bridge yet.

I will definitely share some photos. Maybe I will start a new thread and introduce the PIG.

This Forum has been extremely helpful.

Thanks Pablo! So.. the fixed glass in the rear doors are the only windows left in during paint. But..the fixed glass in the rear of the pig was taken out . I have not crossed that bridge yet.

I will definitely share some photos. Maybe I will start a new thread and introduce the PIG.

This Forum has been extremely helpful.

What year is your Pig?
Don’t forget, we like pictures!!!

Hey Pablo,
Put me down for a set of plunger gaskets. I've got a sticky plunger and I think this will fix it.

MB

TJ...if there's still time, I'd take a couple of sets.
Jim

please put me down for a set of these. thanks.

Well, let's see if they show up.

If these cannot be completed soon I am going to cancel and refund $. I do not feel right holding people's $ since back in September. I do not understand what is different between this batch and the initial batch, but something is.

Thank you for your interest!

Hello, also interested in a set if you end up with some still available, thanks.

Any word yet? I be in for a set, too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom