FS: 65 FJ45 LWB nor cal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Has not been driven for many years, nearly stock, very little surface rust, barn dust removed
extra's: complete 1F motor, stock rims powder coated, headache rack included not shown
Can help with shipping to anywhere, more pic's available
$15k - Partial trades considered...hands shaken while typing this...I know I am gonna regret this
65_FJ45a_sm.jpg
65_FJ45b_sm.jpg

It's magnificent!

It's magnificent!

It truly is, Thanks. But every idea I have for it would be away from stock and this truck deserves to be kept pretty close to factory. Amazingly rust free and original.

Bump for being a sweet rig.

THAT is a thing of beauty. I swear if it wasn't for me "needing" an auto trans, that would be mine !

Very nice! If you have a place to store it, why not keep it. I agree with you, you WILL regret selling it.

I've been lusting over this truck for ten years or so, but it wasn't even being considered for sale until now. This is the real deal, all there, rust free almost perfect unrestored 45 you've been looking for.

I'm just bummed that present circumstances prevent me from owing it.

No personal financial interest in the rig, though the owner is a long time friend.

Oh yea Dave, you are going to really regret this. I just hope it goes to someone who'll properly restore it.

Last edited:
Sold! thanks to the Mud Board, had lots of interest, went to a mud guy that promised to post pics as he restores and drives it.

Life is too short for regrets.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom