Frozen High water mark trail run Feb 7-10 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dates show 7th-10th, so just to confirm, is the main group driving through Monday the 10th? Trying to plan time off from work.

Dates show 7th-10th, so just to confirm, is the main group driving through Monday the 10th? Trying to plan time off from work.
sorry that should be more like 6-9. I think I looked at the 2019 calendar

weather is looking better.....

Do you know anyone who would be able to install? If there's a good write up for a 100 series I can follow that would work too, I just don't have a ton of time at the moment.
I could work you in less than an hour labor. Low cost on material for extensions.

I have four friends that want to join us.... however I need some volunteers to help them feel at home....

E93A2B19-BBC2-4CE3-A314-18ED08AD037E.jpeg

03779AE7-70F5-4C30-9456-CCAA0857DB48.jpeg

Woolum crossing is usually doable up to the point the St Joe river gauge is 4.5 feet or less. Very scary above that and even at that height it can be interesting. Gauge hit 13 feet yesterday. Buffalo crossing is going to need a bridge

Woolum crossing is usually doable up to the point the St Joe river gauge is 4.5 feet or less. Very scary above that and even at that height it can be interesting. Gauge hit 13 feet yesterday. Buffalo crossing is going to need a bridge
Thanks for the heads up, but booo we have to do a by pass at the start

I'm certain we can make them feel very welcome. That little guy on the right is a pretty good friend of mine.
That Rogue should be something special. At least 10 years old.

Have fun storming the castle fellas.

Hope you all have a great time this weekend!

realized when I unpacked, that I forgot to pull out the 4 bottles of brew..... oops.

Link to my videos. Quite a few of Jake's water crossings in the hundy (how's she running?!) as I was behind him quite a bit. And of course a little of the debauchery from the last night!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/9qWMa8yKvPETzUEN9

Looks like you all had a good time. Glad to see no one sunk their rig like I did in AZ.

I added few videos and pics to Amanda’s album

Great article

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom