Front Bumper Options LC200 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

There are no failures, only learning opportunities. I've had a lot of learning opportunities!
it's very possible that the way the shell attaches to the cradle and the way the LX headlights/fascia project further than a TLC, that it isn't a good match visually or functionally. I am hopeful though.

some lx members have done a rhino fit up, and this bumper should be similar.

Strength without a bull bar:
-Slee

Strength with a bull bar:
-TJM T13

Strength, but with crumple zones (some prefer this for accident crumpling) :
-ARB

If strength is not a priority…
-Any of the rest will do.

Last edited:
On the Rival 2D.5719.1-NL Front Aluminum LC 12-21... FWIW
I reached out to sales (Alex) at Rival, and he provided the following... 110 lbs, combination of steel and aluminum (50/50 weight distributed between 1/4-in thick aluminum bumper body and steel winch mount with integrated recovery points, engineered and crash tested in Australia (ADR69 standards), manufactured at a factory in Kazakhstan. Before this year, they were made in Russia. Company is in the UAE. Products arrive in third-party warehouse in Houston, can be picked up there for $0 shipping. Batch "coming this month" (Sep 2022).
I'm gonna pass for now...

On the Rival 2D.5719.1-NL Front Aluminum LC 12-21... FWIW
I reached out to sales (Alex) at Rival, and he provided the following... 110 lbs, combination of steel and aluminum (50/50 weight distributed between 1/4-in thick aluminum bumper body and steel winch mount with integrated recovery points, engineered and crash tested in Australia (ADR69 standards), manufactured at a factory in Kazakhstan. Before this year, they were made in Russia. Company is in the UAE. Products arrive in third-party warehouse in Houston, can be picked up there for $0 shipping. Batch "coming this month" (Sep 2022).
I'm gonna pass for now...

All in stock now ready to go - both bumper designs (for LC200 of 08-15 and 15-21).
Our company is here in Conroe TX (RIVAL 4x4 USA).

Can we get some profile pics of the bumpers available on the market. I’m not really seeing any, and I’m particular about how far the bumper sticks out. I really don’t like the underbite look.

Can we get some profile pics of the bumpers available on the market. I’m not really seeing any, and I’m particular about how far the bumper sticks out. I really don’t like the underbite look.
IMG_3604.JPG

There’s only so much to work with up there. The frame horns are where they are, and the lights are where they are.

Just in case, just wanted to make it clear that we have 2 different bumpers for LC 200 08-15 and 15-21.
They are different designs.
We've been receiving lots of questions and realized there's some misunderstanding - we're happy to answer all questions 👍

just throwing this out there but Offroad animal makes a nice one for the 200 (I believe pre and post 2016) but the US direibutor does not think there is a market for it so unavailable at present in the USA.

we can change that..

just throwing this out there but Offroad animal makes a nice one for the 200 (I believe pre and post 2016) but the US direibutor does not think there is a market for it so unavailable at present in the USA.

we can change that..
Thanks for the rabbit hole!

Predator without a bull bar:

anyone used an Ironman4x4 bumper? Just purchased a '14 LC, trying to figure out what direction I wanna go with a bumper

anyone used an Ironman4x4 bumper? Just purchased a '14 LC, trying to figure out what direction I wanna go with a bumper

I run an Ironman on my 2008. I'm really happy with it. I got it when they were doing a 25% off sale and got free shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom