Friday Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

^ you can finish painting the top for my 40.....:p

Friday night Valentine Date night.
Saturday work, then Michaela is in pageant thing at school. :crybaby:
Sunday church, if I get up then nothing for the rest of the day.

Got into Jackson too late yesterday to see anybody. Fixin' to hit Bass Pro for a bit. Anybody wanna do lunch b4 I head home? Sorry about the short notice...

wanabecruisen said:
Got into Jackson too late yesterday to see anybody. Fixin' to hit Bass Pro for a bit. Anybody wanna do lunch b4 I head home? Sorry about the short notice...

Want a fender? I'll be up at farm all afternoon.

It's cold though. Your name is on it so anytime.

....back back back back.....

Friday work till 11 them gather up the familia and drive to Orlando or as close as we can get before Piper goes into meltdown mode.

Saturday, Mickey Money....

Sunday, Mickey Money....

See yall in a week.

Friday work till 11 them gather up the familia and drive to Orlando or as close as we can get before Piper goes into meltdown mode.

Sunday, Mickey Money....

See yall in a week.

Fabuloso. Nothing like it....be careful.

Grogans....date night, I have a gift card for Parker house....early dinner then home on the couch with no kids....netflix and bed.

Saturday.....start to part out the 40th. Lots of people wanting parts. Hope the rain has some holes in it.

Sunday.....Church, lunch, Cub Scouts

wct49 said:

Sunday, Mickey Money....

See yall in a week.

Y'all have fun!!
Today working at FD
Sat. Hopefully finish sanding 40
Sun work at FD. Gonna build a portable paint booth at work. I'll take some pics when I get finished.

Friday... Sold pool table
Saturday... try to keep wife from spending proceeds from pool table sale on new furniture
Sunday... sprint, puke, study.

Fri....garage...reworking old amby doors...thanks CT! (yours are in great shape)
Sat....repeat friday
Sun...church, maybe garage time, be a bum

Fri. Headed to ichiban now, then sweet cc's, then movie at home.

Sat. Basketball early, then nothing

fri and sat: cooking 14 lbs of pork butt.... to eat for dinner tomorrow

saying goodbye to the 4Runner tomorrow night...transport company finally getting it.

sun: mass then some fishing if weather permits.

Sat-oil and filter change in my Dodge, Sherrys 80, and maybe Walts 'ol Bronco. Next is my 3yr old grandsons birthday party then back home to repair a bad bearing in the damn pool pump. No real plan for Sunday but might try to get in some torch time on the gn trailer.

Sunday, Mickey Money....

See yall in a week.

Well we are here. 697 miles. 11.5 hours with 2 pee stops, toped off fuel and chick fil a. Excursion did just fine at 15 mpg. Paid $4.03 for diesel in FLA.

More updates and fun to come. HOT DAMN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom