Friday Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fri -- just had breakfast at dads, getting the 40 from the shop drive to gautier
Sat -- brothers bachelor party at the fish camp. (Drink and fish)
Sun -- recover and drive home

Friday - Wife's b-day, she want's sushi for dinner.. she will have sushi for dinner
Saturday - I'll be trying to do some horse trading at the gunshow.
Sunday - studying for CFA level III. Might wash my truck.

Home with family....got a Netflix. Not sure what it is.

Sat- AM....SHINE...Church deal at Battlefield Park. Picking up used needles and condoms with my kids. Take kids to Pearl Funtime Skateland....through the trailer park, for a birthday party. PM, pull axles out of 40th.....get random parts ready. Get hood off to get to Jrob to haul to KRocks

Sun - Church, Lunch, Pump it Up 1-3, 3-dark second Bday party at Sheely's house. Redhead zone. Chili and Beer. May go see Act of Valor afterwards with nephew.

Friday, last day at Mickey Money.
Waited 1 hour for Rock & Roll Roller Coaster. It broke. So we are done with that. Lots of people here today. LOTS!
Gonna head off campus and find some sushi.

Saturday, up early and head to the O73. Hope to be home by 7pm.

Sunday, sleep late. Go to work and catch up on paperwork. Crawfish late Sunday afternoon. Zombies @ 8.

image-2108129140.jpg

Today work a little....went by bass pro picked up a new reel...and some gear on sale.
Dial in gear...dinner tonight with some friends and movie Act of Valor

Sat - fish a little with Grandfather have some scotch with him after fishing..dinner at Tisa's coworkers house.

Sun - mass, some house work. watch some golf and the last bit of the 500.

Printing TLCA shirts Saturday, Drinking beer sometime
Watching Daytona 500 Sunday

wct49 said:
Friday, last day at Mickey Money.
Waited 1 hour for Rock & Roll Roller Coaster. It broke. So we are done with that. Lots of people here today. LOTS!
Gonna head off campus and find some sushi.

Saturday, up early and head to the O73. Hope to be home by 7pm.

Home, 10 hours flat.

Worked at the station yesterday, came home and cleaned out one of my dad's old downtown buildings. Decided to change some light bulbs in the dash of the green Runner......ended up relocating the elocker switch, removing the inclinometer housing, replacing the dash pad, and fixing the passenger seat.

Friday: Packing bags and beer and head to northwest AR to do some fishin. It's our annual FD trip.
Sat: Drink a little beer and try and catch a trout
Sunday: Recover from hangover! And make the long ride home

Was gonna go to Hawk Pride to watch the new SRS series! The side by sides are racing this weekend! Bounc'em if ya Got'em!
BUT, my broseph who is now in Jersey attending Princeton is coming for the weekend.

Friday: pay bills, wait for brother and nephew, go eat sushi!
Saturday: Watch Auburn Tigers spank the LSU tiggers in the final home basketball game!
Sunday: try to hide from our mother all day!

f: work....try to cut out early and take grandfather fishing.

s: work on 62 a bit...

s: mass, cooking a tri tip for the family for lunch..tip a few back

today: half day, headed to the coast for a card game with friends
Tomorrow: shoot, visit with folks and grandma
Sunday: sprint on the beach, drive back to jacktown, possibly cut my grass if I get back early enough (WTF??? it is EARLY MARCH!)

possibly cut my grass if I get back early enough (WTF??? it is EARLY MARCH!)

I know, crazy...my weeds are 8 inches tall in spots.

FRI-work and drive to laurel in hail and tornadoes
Sat- drill all day, pt test, then eat Dutch food that night at MIL's
Sun- drill and head back to Jackson

SHUSH< you drill in more locations than I have ever seen.....I guess that is a good thing.

Today.....go home, Netflix tonight and a box of cheap red wine. Venison steaks and smashed red potatoes.

Tomorrow....Drive to Shreveport, sell Gooseneck to dude from Oklahoma. Eat at Superior, head home. Hang out with the family unit Sat night.

Sunday....church, meet a guy from Clinton to look at parts on the 80. Start trying to get the exhaust off. Work on motor diss-assembly. Hopefully WCT will come up Sunday afternoon and we can roast off a few hunnert rounds of .45 acp and .40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom