Friday Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll probably be mad about something all weekend.

Friday off work by 3 I hope. In laws over for supper tonight.

Saturday, sleep late then do whatever Debbie tells me to do the rest of the day.

Sunday, Church then maybe some crawfish in the afternoon.

No money = quiet weekend.

Gonna put a "Gone Fishing" sign up about 4 and go sit on a green spot till dark. Thawed a flank steak out for some grilled goodness. Gonna watch "Courageous" with Red tonight

Saturday....probably going to hunt all day. Dinner at Sheely's. Fish and Chips and redheads.

Sunday, Church, Hunt.

I am so glad hunting season will be over so I can get back to something productive on the weekends.

was hoping to hunt this weekend, unfortunately my buddy had to bail. So, ill be studying and taking it easy... possibly get caught up on some yard work, but not overly motivated to do so... but ill probably make myself do it anyway. Definitely watching the free UFC card on Fox tomorrow night, it should be a good one.

I'm gonna be fat this weekend.

Gonna put a "Gone Fishing" sign up about 4 and go sit on a green spot till dark. Thawed a flank steak out for some grilled goodness. Gonna watch "Courageous" with Red tonight

Saturday....probably going to hunt all day. Dinner at Sheely's. Fish and Chips and redheads.

Sunday, Church, Hunt.

I am so glad hunting season will be over so I can get back to something productive on the weekends.

if you happen to bag one that you don't want to have processed, holler at me. I'm about done with my last one and was hoping to get one more.

Heading to Starkville with tires, tools and lumber in tow to rebuild my Left Field Lounge trailer.
Work on said trailer then head back to Jackson for a party.
Head back to Starkville if I don't finish on Saturday or work on my garage if I have.

In laurel for the weekend seeing family and doing drill at my new unit
Sat drill in hattiesburg, hit up grannys catfish
Sun drill , recon a 40 I know about that's stashed in a garage, and head north

Sick, fixed a flat on Heather's car. Station tomorrow.

FRI Take 6 month sim ride at work. Drive to hot springs.

SAT. watch kids while wife drives back to memphis for aunts funeral. Maybe take em trout fishing. In PM go to Bro in law 40th bday.

SUN. rest or start painting walls in new house. Damn painters are expensive.

Lugs were frozen solid. I hit them with pb blaster, a torch and a hand impact. Nothing. I have them in pb blaster and will hit them with an air impact tomorrow morning. Looks like it's gonna be Sunday in Starkville for me. Could be worse.

jesterb said:
Lugs were frozen solid. I hit them with pb blaster, a torch and a hand impact. Nothing. I have them in pb blaster and will hit them with an air impact tomorrow morning. Looks like it's gonna be Sunday in Starkville for me. Could be worse.

Call a tire store with a service truck
18 wheeler truck tire shop see if he can break them

wct49 said:
Call a tire store with a service truck
18 wheeler truck tire shop see if he can break them

Good call.

Got off work, came home and wired up seat heaters in the 80. New leather turned out great and now they are hot.

Saturday gonna rebuild the starter on the 80 and go to the courthouse for a 1 hour swim, 10 mile run in the afternoon then be lazy or do whatever the wife tells me to

Sunday Bike ride and whatever the wife tells me to again....

Got the tires off. Driver side is reversed thread. They weren't frozen, just stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom