For Sale France 1991 TOYOTA HZJ73 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 70 Series
Mileage
Color
black
Outside Link
https://www.facebook.com/NoaSeret22
Hi,
I would like to show you this beautiful HZJ73, probably for sale and one of you could be interested by this beauty!
My dad was a dealer seller in the 80s 90sin Belgium, he sold in 1991 this beautiful cruiser brand new, black, twin lock from factory, with a hardtop and custom soft top, 5 places, heater on the rear place, roll cage, fabric seats etc
3 years ago, the customers call back my dad, he dont want to keep the cruiser anymore, cause he sold his property
he was using the cruiser only in vacation in his castle, during all this years the clock show 33.000km / 20.500 miles ! :0, he only using it to cruise around some little track in the woods
we take back the cruiser at the shop, did some maintanance, new paint job ( absolutely 0 rust), the customers want to ad wide fender from Jean Rolland ( famous wide fender builder in france ) but we ask the bodybuilder to not cut the original body, and there we are, a beautiful cruiser ready to make his come back!
now the cruiser is one one of his others property in Spain, but he cant register it there, so he want to sell it..
and replace it by a brand new wrangler (..:vomit:..)
now he have a custom front and rear bumper made by my dad in the 90s, we keep it and replace it by brand new oem bumper, it have also a Warn winch from the 90s and 33s on 15inch wheels

there few pics of it I take next years when it was still at the shop

let me know if your interested : )
I'm thinking about 32500€ / 34200 USD

you can contact me on whatsap or messenger
+33645407935

Noa

1.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

judging by interior looks pristine

the wheelwell / fender (widened/flares) look different? custom?

Just to run to the castle!
Thanks for sharing Noa, good luck with the sale!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom