SOLD Fox rear and ICON front 2.5 in. lift shocks for 80 in AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks,

I have my previous suspension set up for sale. There are two pairs of shocks. I'm hoping someone wants to buy all four but I get it if the different fronts and rears does not appeal. Anywho,

- Fox 2.0 (985-24-073) - Rear with rock guards
- ICON 2.0 (56509) - Front

The front ICONs replaced a set of Fox's and then a set of Radflo's replaced the rear Fox's but now its all King. So, I think fronts and rears probably have similar mileages (20k?) and its not just mall crawling.

$80 per set plus shipping

$120 for both sets plus shipping.

-- Beej

IMG_1906.jpeg

Hey folks,

I have my previous suspension set up for sale. There are two pairs of shocks. I'm hoping someone wants to buy all four but I get it if the different fronts and rears does not appeal. Anywho,

The front ICONs replaced a set of Fox's and then a set of Radflo's replaced the rear Fox's but now its all King. So, I think fronts and rears probably have similar mileages (20k?) and its not just mall crawling.

-- Beej

View attachment 3027206

PM Sent

Still available :)

Hey folks,

-- Beej

View attachment 3027206
How old or how many miles?

So, I think fronts and rears probably have similar mileages (20k?) and its not just mall crawling
I should mention, since a few folks did ask, these shocks are fine. They rebound on their own power, etc. They didn't fail me in any sense. Same way that your old front bumper didn't have to fail for you to plunk down the cash for something a little more robust. ;)

I may have priced them a little low but that's mostly because I know shipping ain't gonna be cheap and I was hoping to make space in the garage more so than make a buck.

Been out of town but I'm back! - all PMs answered. Will be sold by EOD in all likelihood

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom