Found a FJ45LV (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Indygbd

SILVER Star
Threads
I have owned about every Land Cruiser model except a LV. I have searched for one over the years however very few are available and even less in good condition.

In August 2023 I heard about one in California in which the owner has had for the last 28 years. Finally this week I had the chance to fly out and purchase it.

It's a little heavy in the rear with parts. It should arrive back in Indiana tomorrow.

IMG_1635.jpeg

IMG_1813.jpeg

IMG_1812.jpeg

IMG_1815.jpeg

IMG_1857.jpeg

IMG_1816.jpeg

IMG_1832.jpeg

Very cool, fantastic score! I always wonder how folks "hear" about rigs like this buried and hidden away. I know where a LV is but its in El Salvador and has a Ford diesel tractor motor in it!

Wow! Congrats!

Wow, that one is a remarkably rust free LV. More pictures please!
It just arrived today and I put it in the barn. Once I get the parts cleaned out I will snap more pics.

It's not perfect. Front drivers floor has rust in the seem where the inner rocket panel lip is. There is one hole the size of a quarter in the rear sill. Only noticeable when you fold the tailgate down. There is also a thin spot in second row floor pan. Other than that it fires right up and the engine sounds strong. The brakes are shot.

Last edited:
Funny, I pulled over to check an email last Friday when I looked up I saw a very rust free LV sitting right in front of me.
IMG_0226.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom