For Sale / Wanted Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone have a set of 5x150 18 wheels, preferably OEM for a 2006 LC? Previous ownder put 20" Sequoia wheels on it and need them gone. Also I have 20" Sequoia wheels if anyone is interested.

Looking to clear some clutter out the garage that I have somehow accumulated.

From top to bottom in the main picture

80 series front left corner light - good shape
80 series front turn signals - lens in okay shape
60 series tachometer - worked when I pulled it a few years ago
Orion 1 inch wheel spacers - ran these for quite a while, worked great, comes with lug nuts
OME rear 30mm trim packer - new
Early FJ40 Land Cruiser emblems - Good shape, made of metal not plastic
80 series weather tech floormats for first and second row - tan color, good shape, they need a good cleaning
80 series OEM rear mud flaps - good shape, do not have original mounting bolts
80 Series OEM rear lower control arms - good shape, need new bushings
Wits End Birf to Hub Spacer - have no idea how I ended up with 4 of these, never used
Solar Panel Charge Controller - brand new
OTRAMM Front Crank bolt holder - Worked great for me when I replaced front oil seal
80 series blue hub fan clutch - Basically brand new, purchased and then could not use when I supercharged my truck. This might be the one from Wit’s End back when he was selling these with the heavier fluid but I can not remember
Kicker CXA300.1 Amp - Worked well for me, went to a bigger one when for a bigger sub
1000w inverter - never used
300w inverter - never used
Baja Designs light pods - never used
80 series throttle cable - in solid shape, came off my truck when I replaced with a new one when the supercharger went on
80 series Dobinson 4 inch Flexi Coils - probably have seen my other post, still need to get these gone C58-615V rear, C59-614V front

All of this stuff is OBO just need it out of the garage. Only exception to this is I would be willing to trade some stuff for a 80 series lower valance in good shape and a rear driver flare. Located in Monument but can deliver if necessary.

Cheers!

View attachment 3114751

View attachment 3114752

View attachment 3114753

View attachment 3114754

View attachment 3114755
you still have fan and floor mats?

Selling my 1975 FJ-40, shown in my sig. image. You can view the entire ad with images on Craigslist here:
Here are a few features:
  • 1988 5.7l Chevy TBI
  • Muncie 465 transmission with 6.55 low ratio. 168 tooth Chevy truck flywheel
  • Original transfer case, rebuilt 3 yrs ago
  • Saginaw power steering with Blazer tilt column
  • New front fenders, professionally painted, not yet installed
  • Full 6-point roll cage installed by Redline Land Cruisers
  • 4-link coil spring rear suspension
  • 4” Skyjacker Softride front leaf springs
  • Warn model 8274 winch in good operating condition
  • Front and rear ARB air lockers
  • York belt-driven air compressor; airs up tires and operates the ARBs and impact wrench
  • Blah, blah, blah
It's in pretty good condition overall with a mostly sound body. You can text me at 7onenine4three99six0two or use the Craigslist email relay or use the PM here. I'm not real savvy with the PM utility here so don't count on it if you want a fast response.

Thank you, Vic

Posting up here that I am in the market for a 60 series in good shape. Up in Silverthorne but able to travel anywhere in CO or neighboring states for the right deal. Looking for a good candidate to put some money into.

For Sale:
FZJ80 transmission. Came out of a '94. Pulled for a V8/tranny swap. No issues that I'm aware of, but also not the original owner. Came with the engine that isn't for sale, but is still connected to it. Will need to separate.
Comes with the coolant lines, dip stick/tube, and NSS.
No transfer case.
Local pickup only - in Colorado Springs.
Asking $500 obo

20230428_120905.jpg

20230428_120812.jpg

For Sale:
FZJ80 transmission. Came out of a '94. Pulled for a V8/tranny swap. No issues that I'm aware of, but also not the original owner. Came with the engine that isn't for sale, but is still connected to it. Will need to separate.
Comes with the coolant lines, dip stick/tube, and NSS.
No transfer case.
Local pickup only - in Colorado Springs.
Asking $500 obo

View attachment 3309821
View attachment 3309818
That's actually from a 93, which is OBD1

LAST CALL - For Sale:
Rhino Rack Roof Rack
No longer available welded-rail, brand new, and stout.
Fits an 80 series using crossbars, recommend rain gutter mounts.
72 x 56 (could be an inch more or less, been a while since I measured it).
Identical to the one on my 80, just a smidge larger in both dimensions.
Asking $600, retails for far more.

20210926_215626.jpg
20210926_215645.jpg
20210926_215751.jpg
20210926_215715.jpg

Sold.
I’m selling this fj62 in boulder or Nederland Colorado.
1988 Toyota Landcruiser

154k miles. This is accurate as Ive had this truck since about 2000 with under 100k miles. I installed all the 4x4 parts, ARB bull bar, warn winch, ome shocks and leaf springs back and front, custom rock sliders, 33 inch tires and the super cool magnesium rims and a Kaymar rear bumper. It still runs great, of course, motor is strong and transmission shifts fine. I just changed the transmission fluid to synthetic, flushing the system. Has minimal rust, some on right fender you’ll see in picture and few surface spots here and revere. Frame has virtually no rust. Just slight surface rust that is inconsequential. Almost no miles were put on it for over a decade, only driven a few times a year to make sure it doesn’t just sit. It was in a small accident that pushed the bull bar in and broke the headlight bezel. I will include the parts to fix it, I bought them already. It needs a new windshield which I priced at $350 so this will be considered. I can do it, or we can talk price. I figured if someone wants to really clean it up, you should do the windshield after the body work. I’ve seen some ridiculous prices for these, I’m not going to go there, I know there’s some work to do to make this sweet, but it does have all the best 4x4 parts for it already. $10,000 is what I’m thinking. Let me know if you’re interested and I’ll post more pics. Thanks

B3F99F06-7C1E-4DD6-B9F3-CCA57ECB8131.jpeg

D26EEB33-6434-46DB-BE51-B154D97B3617.jpeg

3F5E4A59-45F0-416E-9B1F-00BBA179552B.jpeg

651A5BD5-099F-410D-A06A-52B600F2A3FF.jpeg

3F88D8B1-654E-451D-9986-98FE7B849E3C.jpeg

Last edited:
Selling RedArc 2410 BCDC.
See ad here:

For Sale:
4 - 17" V8 4Runner Wheels with a couple roller tires
See ad here:

A winch will not fit. I tried 2, including the Engo recommended by NWTI, and they both hit the trans cooler.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom