$£¥¢ For Sale / Trade / Wanted (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Free boat trailer. 19' tip to tip. 13' of bed area. Would be good for hauling quads or lumber or rafts or something like that. Has a little rust in the middle support but it doesn't look structural. Biggest drawback is it has mobile home wheels on it, however they were just retubed and it comes with a spare. You could turn this into a flatbed easier than Garrett after 2 hard lemonades. Come take it before it becomes scrap metal. The lights even work on it!
20171102_143945.jpg

20171102_143955.jpg

Dang, might have a couple of people that want it. But since I'm sitting in Orlando right now I will pretend I didn't see this. Hard lemonades? No way, a couple Crown & Cokes or some decent beer!

Well you're lucky, I upgraded you from wine coolers to hard lemonade. :rainbow::princess::flipoff2:
Send your buddies a picture and tell them to come get it. I'l be home most of tomorrow and the weekend.

Anyone have a 3FE IAC floating around?

Also looking for a set of 60/62 axles or any era of mini truck front solid axle. Not looking for a $700 CL 'deal' thats lincoln locked and missing hubs... This is for a Suzuki so nothing special is wanted :worms:

Last edited:
I may have an extra IAC valve. I will look tomorrow.

I have a chance to buy back my brother in laws 05 Nissan frontier crew cab 4x4 with 110k from the insurance company. He drove down a hill at 5mph and rubbed a tree down the cab of it. Basically it needs a front fender, and both doors to be 95% normal. There was a minor bend in the inner fender and some small dents in the A-pillar which is why it was totalled. Insurance company wants $3900 for the buy back amount, I don't want it but it's a good deal for someone. It has a 3" lift and 33's, everything was in perfect order before the accident. I am going down Monday at noon to make a decision, if anyone is interested let me know and I can set it up. The picture is the day of the accident and he drove it as is for a week. At the bare minimum it needs a mirror to be legal. Doors open and close just fine and I even think they seal. Bed may have some light marks on it but it was untouched for the most part. He owned the vehicle for the last 5 years and I've done some work on it. He always took it to the Nissan dealership other than that.
20171006_101748.jpg

Ballpark on replacing doors and fender? Most likely just out of Brat's reach but let us know if you grab it.

I believe lithia was sourcing the doors and fender from Portland and they weren't too bad. It was like $350ish per door. I won't be buying it unless someone else wants it for sure and even then I don't have time to fix it. I'm just offering to facilitate someone in buying it.

OK we will pass on it as we are trying to keep it under $4K.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    Top Bottom