For Sale in Summerville, SC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We are Buyerschoiceauto.com. We specialize in importing, and finding in the US some of the best and mostly original Land Cruisers and Land Rovers that you will ever find. Please feel free to reach out to us via the website or you can call Eric Fly anytime at 843-290-5984. Thanks so much and I look forward to being a member of this elite club of Land Cruiser enthusiast.

Eric Fly
General Sales Manager
843-290-5984
flyhhi1122@yahoo.com

lc pics.jpg
white lc.jpg
0413171617c_resized.jpg
fb pic2.jpg
636258647013631582.jpg

lc pics.jpg
white lc.jpg
0413171617c_resized.jpg

Thanks. I'd love to hear about any events in the low country/Charleston SC area or meet ups. Thanks for adding me to this awesome club!

Eric! Hey, I stopped by and visited with you a few days ago after stalking your gorgeous 70 series. I'm so glad you found us here! We will be having a meeting next weekend. Cars and Coffee followed by wrenching in the morning (I've seen the white 40 at MtP CC, I assume you were driving it?). Then one of our members will have a barbecue that evening here in Summerville. Stop by if you can!

Also, check out the calendar and see if anything lines up with your schedule.

Eric! Hey, I stopped by and visited with you a few days ago after stalking your gorgeous 70 series. I'm so glad you found us here! We will be having a meeting next weekend. Cars and Coffee followed by wrenching in the morning (I've seen the white 40 at MtP CC, I assume you were driving it?). Then one of our members will have a barbecue that evening here in Summerville. Stop by if you can!

Also, check out the calendar and see if anything lines up with your schedule.

love the 70 series

those 80s style graphics on the 70 is the bees knees. Welcome!

Great looking cruisers. Glad to have you on the board!

Isn't that a 43?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom