for sale: 89 FJ62 with blown engine (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You must be near Charlotte, my wife's dad just sold Eaton Auto last year. Nice truck.

Nice 1974 Fj40 Land Cruiser For Sale

Still can't believe I am doing this.....But never the less, my beautiful 74 FJ40 is up on Ebay. My reserve is pretty low. It's located in Utah. No set price on it, goes to the highest bidder.

Here's the link to the auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2486603166

Any questions, feel free to email me.

OK guys, I really need these rigs gone, the pics really dont do the 75 justice, it's really a nice, clean truck, I can send better clearer pics if needed.
Thanks

Post a pic for those of us who can't check ebay on our work computer. Geez! They think all I'll do is look for cruisers all day instead of work. :D

Last edited:
sorry to see ya sell it, nice 40. good luck :)

But I have a question, where and what did the Toyota mud flaps some off of? I would really like to find a pair, I am guessing off a Toyota truck.

Careful!

You have your license plate # in the photos, I hope you keep her locked up! A couple weeks ago someone posted on Pirate that their cruiser was stolen right after listing it on Ebay! Your address, etc. can pretty easily be found using your license number. A truck as nice as yours i'm sure is a target for thieves!

Good tips Dianna, but let's face it; I don't see 1/2 the "danger" here vs. there.

(Oh, and I'm not saying anything, BUT, there's a lot of insurance fraud going on right now too, so don't feel too bad for the guy crying about stuff being stolen.)

UNLESS, it's the guy crying 'cause he didn't have INSURANCE!! Ouch. :doh:

Good Luck.

Gee, what kind of response are you expecting from this post? It' seems to be mising a few minor details such as price, description, location and photos.

Uh, my bad. It's time for me to get a better computer.

No speaky frenchy. Translation por favore...bonjour.

Le body est tu quand meme pas pire ??

BTW, I don't speak French. Cut & Paste... :D

J'va t'échanger mon toyota p/u pour
hehe Sauf y'est un peu en pièces démontés pour l'instant

That mean sorry I forgot to look at the entire post....

drohweder said:
J'va t'échanger mon toyota p/u pour
hehe Sauf y'est un peu en pièces démontés pour l'instant

That mean sorry I forgot to look at the entire post....

LIAR! I just checked and what you typed really says:

"Sorry, I was jerking off and spunked my keyboard. Would you like to buy some man-seed?"

;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom