Wanted Florida : Need a exhaust downpipe factory flange 1F 2 bolt style. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Blastservices

SILVER Star
Threads
I would like to find the end of a down pipe that has the correct fitting flange that slides into the exhaust manifold. I am aware Toyota discontinued it. Does anyone know of a nice replacement instead of the $59 flat piece of metal that SOR offers ? I’d take a decent used end of a down pipe if that was available. Any help would be great.

I would like to find the end of a down pipe that has the correct fitting flange that slides into the exhaust manifold. I am aware Toyota discontinued it. Does anyone know of a nice replacement instead of the $59 flat piece of metal that SOR offers ? I’d take a decent used end of a down pipe if that was available. Any help would be great.

i think i have NOS ..exactly what your looking for
Mr. 💥

it is the NON-USA Option , Optional DARK-PEWTER type flange fit F1.5 2 bolt detail ........

s-l1600 (4) - Copy.jpg

I am pretty sure I got what you are looking for. Let me check and I can ship it with the carb. I knew there was a reason I was procrastinating....

The piece you have is meant to float free on the down pipe. It tightens against another lip on the pipe that’s welded and that lip sandwiches the exhaust donut between the manifold. The part SOR sells is a mix between that part you have and the welded lip part but appears to be less of a “smart” design in my opinion. It also has less material to sandwich the donut as the factory intended.

F886D158-47AC-47DA-93A3-156525ACA9C5.png

This is a pic off SOR’s site but is no longer what you will receive when ordering. I basically am looking for a nice used factory style down pipe that someone can cut the end off so I can make a 55 specific down pipe

A muffler shop should be able to custom make you a downpipe with the correct design - even in stainless. There are some specs somewhere here on MUD for the correct design. So you don't need this part?

I think this may your UNICORN mr. 💥!

63F07C61-0BA8-4791-90A5-D64E78C30DC8.jpeg
6E97D6D1-76E6-4F52-A13C-CDA2127AEBB1.jpeg
641D085C-42FF-427A-84B3-7E5706932176.jpeg
EC7E22C3-7DD8-42FE-B3C1-EFE5064016BC.jpeg
F8F7C45D-11F4-4DE7-8847-80BAF8392BFA.jpeg
D8295A8B-8224-4CD1-9FAF-121949EFBE3D.jpeg

see post #13

I don't know why this early downpipe/flange isn't being reproduced (there was a vendor many years ago, Atlas?, now gone) - I always see people asking for it.

I need one, too ;)

That’s a very good help and Matt I’ll take it. It will save time for me.
I don't know why this early downpipe/flange isn't being reproduced (there was a vendor many years ago, Atlas?, now gone) - I always see people asking for it.

I need one, too ;)

Thank you very much for the TECH. Diagram @73FJ40 ....... :)

Todd ,

My NOS Front Pipe Section is your Early Xmass Gift to my favorite PLC ( Platinum Level Client ) , .... and Everyone's SOLID Mud Buddy All Around too , you Sir 🍻🍻

whom BTW is now also a IRC ( Irridium Level Client ) :idea:

- - @Spike Strip / Alf is my ONLY other ILC

- now he has a new ILC phriend to pal around with

congrats on the full on NOS Perks that come with that well earned status level achievement award :popcorn:

(.12) - Copy.jpeg

Aren’t those wazoo/heritage people supposed to be offering reproductions?
All my NOS pipes are bundled with manifolds and carburetors. :meh:

8B2F9611-E57F-4064-8202-D1E9B277A74A.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom