For Sale Florida: 1981 BJ44 JDM RHD w/AC (2 Viewers)

cruisermatt

Un-manufacturable
Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Crazy no one has snatched this up. Too busy buying crappy South and Central A bondo queens with sold tops that last a year

Brush on mustard yellow, bright red, or bright blue on it, park it here with $35k on it and it will sell within a week

and don't forget to fill in every body weld seam with bondo

I sure like the 44, MWB really makes a cool size bush truck. I guess the non-sale is the catch 22 of showing the rust, its honest, but like others said people seem happy to pay for what's hidden rather than what they see. I will say however, I don't find the rust insignificant, nice truck overall but maybe a bit pricey with the rust. Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:

jmlockwood

SILVER Star
I sure like the 44, MWB really makes a cool size bush truck. I guess the non-sale is the catch 22 of showing the rust, its honest, but like others said people seem happy to pay for what's hidden rather than what they see. I will say however, I don't find the rust insignificant, nice truck overall but maybe a bit pricey with the rust. Good luck with the sale.
Yea the owner is open to some negotiation. I think you would be hard pressed to find another 44 series with factory AC that works, new suspension, new tires, new wheels, and runs and drives pretty dang good. If I didn’t have 10 cruisers myself I would probably just keep it. Everyone keeps saying “if only it were LHD and rust free.” In that case the price would not start with a 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom