SOLD Florida: 1981 BJ44 JDM RHD w/AC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 40 Series
I am selling this Land Cruiser for a local friend. This is a 1981 BJ44 JDM model Land Cruiser with 295,xxx kilometers or around 192xxx miles. The 44 series is a medium wheelbase model so a bit longer than the standard 40 series. This truck has a 2B series diesel engine and a 4 speed transmission. It also has a nice working, factory air conditioning unit. The truck has a new OME complete suspension kit on it with City Racer 16 rims and near new 255/85/16 Cooper ST Maxx tires. In addition, it has one of the limited edition ARB front bumpers. The paint looks to be mainly original (maybe an old repaint) that has been touched up along the years. The frame is pretty clean and looks good. The body has some rust here and there and I have done my best to show in photos. This is a really solid model and the owner has been daily driving it around town for the last year or so. Asking $26,500. Please PM if you want to discuss.

86DAE289-DBE9-42A7-9B5E-681C5237EED4.jpeg
B81B577E-58DD-482E-80ED-F4D2DE5D5FF3.jpeg
094E5404-0EAA-402F-93CB-F243C2C2DFDE.jpeg
99150640-DBA8-405F-9E98-48CBA851B694.jpeg
0D98ACE6-62D6-4279-B857-6F7A78DDFA07.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi,,,,,,,,A real beauty you have there. Wanted to know what city the land cruiser is in. I want to check on shipping costs. I assume it runs fine, no adverse smoke while operating, good transmission, all electrical components operate as they should? Thanks for a bit of info. I have owned the 44 in the past. I liked it. I currently have the 46 LX MCM RHD. I like that one also. Thanks, fjfjfj

Hi,,,,,,,,A real beauty you have there. Wanted to know what city the land cruiser is in. I want to check on shipping costs. I assume it runs fine, no adverse smoke while operating, good transmission, all electrical components operate as they should? Thanks for a bit of info. I have owned the 44 in the past. I liked it. I currently have the 46 LX MCM RHD. I like that one also. Thanks, fjfjfj
Yes to the above. Runs fine and no abnormal issues. I’m located on Tallahassee, FL, and can help assist with shipping. I’m having another Land Cruiser delivered here in a few hours. Reach out via PM if you want to further discuss.

Nice '44. I have always loved the MWB.

? ..does it have power steering? I don't see a reservoir.

1000 views on this thing. I put it on eBay last night and did the 00000 VIN thing because EBay doesn’t like JDM VINs. Today I got a notice they were kicking me off eBay and ended the auction. Price is OBO.

Gotta love Ebay. They kick off legitimate sellers, but let crooks like some of those on the Mud BadSellers List continue to rape naive buyers and write their own glowing reviews !

Nice rig... I have a 44 and love it... That AC is factory... Nice option. Also not a superglow truck if anyone was wondering. 1981 was the changover year to add superglow on some rigs of this model year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom