SOLD Florida: 100 Series New Suspension Parts- ICON Stage 2, Nitro UCAs, OME Springs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I've got a stack of suspension parts purchased for a 100 series that got totaled unfortunately.

They were never installed and they're all still in their boxes. It was a big loss.

All prices are negotiable but they are already much lower than what they set me back. They also account for the cost to ship.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ICON Stage 2 shocks front and rear (with extra rubber boots for front shocks)- $1650

Nitro Upper Control Arms- $700

OME 2862 Springs- $150

OME 2863 Springs- $150

Pictures are attached. PM me or you can text me at (904) 923-9599 if you're interested or have any questions.

Thanks for looking.
-James

ICON2-2.jpg

ICON2-1.jpg

ICON2-5.jpg

ICON2-4.jpg

NITRO UCAS4.jpg

Mounts and all hardware included. Nothing was ever installed.

They mount to the front side of upper control arm towers.

I'm going to text you on the OME 2863 ship to NC

Carl at nitro ear and axle yeah. And yes I included shipping cost for people that were semi-local to Florida (Southeast US). Even without shipping I'm losing about 700-800 (the shocks have extra boots and the rears have extra HD bushings). If you give me your zip I can get a shipping quote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom