Flat Nasty Fall Run (1 Viewer)

Weekend of (you can select as many as work for you)?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Why you no gots you trailer anymores Bry?

I store it at my parents place in the U.P. over the winter. Brought it up there 2 weeks ago.

Hmmm. Mid September = Winter? ...quiter.

Winter is December to mid March.

The UP is lovely this time of year.
Road trip!
Bri, Aren't you always looking for an excuse to drive that gorgeous new truck?

Werd, it's just a 14 ish hour round trip. For me anyway, prolly shorter for you.

it's about a 14 hr round trip and yes, the UP is just beautiful. We went through at the very start of the colors up there and it was gorgeous. Missed the peak by about 2 days. We went up to Copper Harbor and the drive was really cool. Can't wait to head up that way again.

The tundy has actually been amazing to drive since I had the front seat fixed. I had a interior shop redo the padding and make it more sporty feeling and softer. Really comfortable now. Absolutely loving it.

I'm thinking i'll probably put a new pump in the cruiser from orileys and see where that gets me.

Oh and john, September is winter in the UP.

The rest of the year is ify for me so can't make any commitments till last min. But I would love to see a All Day Sucker 2.0.

Since Bryan have me the Kovach word of honor that he would make the 19th. I think we can name that fall colors run '16. :)

More like bare tree run. Would have to be mid Oct. for color.

November 19th?
If that's a for sure date....I shall see if I can trade days off. But not counting myself in.

Yeah 19 for sure

So, that means I'm just going to show up really late.

What are the days? Thursday to Sunday? Friday to Monday?

f-m works better for me. but, if need be, i can swing either.

I would like to try and make this. Might just be for Saturday and Sunday though.

Tom and I discussed this on the helicopter yesterday. And we have done flexibility and will plan for Thursday to Monday. That should accommodate anyone's schedule.

Tom and I discussed this on the helicopter yesterday. And we have done flexibility and will plan for Thursday to Monday. That should accommodate anyone's schedule.

I don't even have a pondering chair, let alone a pondering helicopter :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom