Flat Nasty Fall Run (1 Viewer)

Weekend of (you can select as many as work for you)?

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I know some will do Silver Lake first, but I figured, lets see if we can find a time to hit Flat Nasty this fall.

I figure a long weekend with at least 2 days of wheeling will make the commute worth it for me.

So what weekend work for you? You can choose as many dates as work for you in the poll.

I will not attend due to no extra time off.
But you can pretend I'm there.

Would be cool to do the Outlaw Run on the 12th. See what kind of rigs it brings out.

What is outlaw run?

Is this everyone? How can you guys go for your weekends?

In order to make it worth it, we probably need 4 days, or at least that is what I will do.

Thursday to Sunday? Friday to Monday?

The Outlaw Run used to be called Rons Outlaw Toyota run years ago. Ron leads whoever shows through where ever he want's.

So, now it's rzr's and he hits proving grounds... And other "woods trails." Giant technical rocks need not be considered.... meh.

Maybe 12 should be avoided? Thoughts?

well, i'm in a bit of a predicament if I'm to make it with a wheeling rig. I don't have a trailer. I don't mind driving the cruiser there. I need to at the very least spend $65 on a power steering pump and hope that the transfer case mount I was planning on rebuilding does not blow up while wheeling. It still leaks pretty good but an extra quart or two of trans fluid for the weekend should be fine. I can always take down my totes supes nice tundra. but I'm not wheeling that. If 12th sounds craptacular, the 5th should work for me as well.

Discription on Facebook says he has been working on all day sucker. No mention of it being a razor run. Did you call about it? Just curious.

We are good with whatever date works for the all of us.

Don't plan around me but the 29th I would be a late arrival on Thursday if I don't skip a thur morn meeting that I should be a part of.
I definitely can't the 5th and 12th and could the 19th although that could be a bit chilly.

Average high in mid November is about 60°. Could be nice!

With Tom's (likely false) claims that he can do the 19th and Bryan bitching out of wheeling.... 19 has pulled a slight lead.

19th I'm good with. According to Facebook the outlaw run is Ron leading everyone who shows up down the entirety of All Day Sucker. That he has been making more difficult for the last couple weeks with his excavator. Apparently it was too easy.

I should be able to do an after work Thursday come home Monday type of deal.

Aww, I love being the bitch!

Be nice to see a reworked all day sucker.
I mean, it was so easy this year, my truck got bored and took a nap.
But seriously it makes me excited for the next time I can get there! That's bout my favorite trail in the park. I love that place.

That's I think one of my favorite parts of flatnasty/black hills. They were similar in style in regards to trails. Just tons of fun and challenging as heck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom