For Sale FJZ80 Stereo Head Unit, OEM

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jumped over out of curiosity... Where did you connect the dimmer illumination wire, don't think the harness I used had one and have not taken the time to figure out where to jump it. Also on BUC I was planning on being lazy and running the reverse trigger from the light in the back, unless you have better advice. Figure I need to pull sub wires, and video wire all they way from the back anyway and seems much easier than some of the posts I read about taking it from the harness under the dash.
 
I had the local guy install a Pioneer 2300(?) double DIN touch screen, under seat sub, new speakers, BUC, so I can't answer your questions. I do know that the antenna goes up when the unit boots up which is when I start the car and that I still have manual control over it which is cool. My new headunit has its own dimmer and I can no longer control it from the instrument panel dimmer
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom