Fjcruiser conquering the STEP at the GAP! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yep we did it...last Sunday we had a great run with 7 fjc's and 1 80 series CAsey from here! a.m.u.s.e.d

Tibaal our poster boy has conquered one more obstacle in tucson that hasn't been done by our rigs!

heres the video ENJOY:cheers:

taken by Sonic

Pictures by TrAiLbUsTy1 and myself...this is her from another forum so if anything sounds like a chick speaking that's her:lol:

DSC_0002.jpg

Casey holding his truck
DSC_0003.jpg

Mike shows how its done
DSC_0007.jpg

Sonic going fast if you can't tell
DSC_0012.jpg

Our sandstorm friend
DSC_0018.jpg

tmac
DSC_0021.jpg

microbe
DSC_0027.jpg

Mike again!
DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

Jakes first attempt at the unsurvivable YIKES!
DSC_0039.jpg

choosing a better line
DSC_0046.jpg

then up you go!
DSC_0049.jpg

Sonic going faster (big surprise)
DSC_0053.jpg

wait... is he going to run me over?
DSC_0055.jpg

oh good turning just in time
DSC_0060.jpg

go go go!
DSC_0062.jpg

Mike giving it a go... no problem
DSC_0066.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0079.jpg

Chigoe like nothing!
DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0086.jpg

some jeeps making it look harder lol
DSC_0090.jpg

DSC_0091.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0098.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

the craziest obstacle ever!!!!
it looks way scary in person, pics just don't do it justice.
DSC_0370.jpg

Mike is giving it a go
DSC_0375.jpg

yikes!
DSC_0395.jpg

almost!!!! go go go!!
DSC_0405.jpg

such a poser :)
DSC_0409.jpg

you almost have it!!!
DSC_0432.jpg

:yay:
DSC_0441.jpg

It was an awesome day to go out to the Gap.....do it soon before the rain has passed..the buffel grass sure is green right now...I'm predicting a horrible fire season!

Everyone did an excellent job, I cant wait to get back out there!

sorry for the excessive pics:lol:

If you guys ever need a photographer drop me a line and we will join your trip!

BTW the jeeps stalled out going up the unsurvivable or what ever that ledge is called...they were pretty embarrassed since we all walked right up that pig! they needed a bit of spotting from me also:D But that's the way it goes..I love jeepers they taste like chicken....Kidding kidding!

Amazing pics....that is truly an awesome area. I got to make the trip down on of these days for sho'.

Great pics!! Thanks for posting...And I second that I have got to get down there one of these days to do that trail.

btw what size mtr's is he running. they look small.

Apparently I missed the invite from both you and Cayce... :flipoff2: And you both have my #.

The desert looks great! Looks like you guys had fun. :cheers:

-Spike

Ahh yes, the desert during a great monsoon season. My favorite time of the year! Awesome pictures btw! I'm in for a run through the Gap.

btw what size mtr's is he running. they look small.

275/70/17 on my MT/R's... pretty much stock size for the FJ. Got these tires when I didn't have a lift is why they're so small. Can't wait to get some good meats!

Great pics TB1!!! It was another awesome day in the Tucson Romping District. :p

Apparently I missed the invite from both you and Cayce... :flipoff2: And you both have my #.

I feel horrible dude:bang: the other forum I'm a mod on its been soo freaking busy and I've been dealing with mad drama there....I spaced calling you brotha!! WE wont forget next time dude...Tibaal and I are planning on going back soon and doing some crazy chit..you will come along for sure!!! Dudes join AZFJforum.com!!

THanks everyone!

BTW Casey and I are good friends from wayyy back in middle school...I dated his sister:lol::lol: sorry casey!! I just about fainted when I saw TrAiLbUsTy1 huggin some dude i knew only as amused...then they both turned and I realized who it was:cheers: I hadn't seen him in over 9 years! I still cant believe we have crossed paths like this... Cant wait to go wheeling soon bro!

I have to work tomorrow then a side job on Saturday...Sonic and Wall are going to be going to the lower loop Sunday morning meeting at the circle k at 7 am....I dont know if I'm going to make arggg I need rest I've beeen staying up soo late due to crazyness on our forum:( I'll keep in touch when I make the decision...after the rains last night I bet its even better dude:cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom