FJ80 Color Code Examples (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sorry, I got lazy on the two-tone colors and just pulled from Toyota Reference. If you have better examples of any, PM me and I'll update the list.

Also, if I screwed up on any of the examples, PM me and I'll edit.

Thx!!!

Nice!

Here's a good picture of my two tone 80

20180622_144730_HDR.jpg

Antique Sage Pearl (1B2)
IMG_2581.jpg

IMG_0394.jpg

DSC_2558.jpg

i have this same model. i understand the primary color code is 1B2, antique sage pearl, but what about the front and rear bumpers? i feel moonglow (1A6) is too light. it might be 183, dark gray metallic. any insight would be much appreciated.

i have this same model. i understand the primary color code is 1B2, antique sage pearl, but what about the front and rear bumpers? i feel moonglow (1A6) is too light. it might be 183, dark gray metallic. any insight would be much appreciated.
Good question, I’m not sure. I’ve sold my 1993, so I’m out of the 80 series game these days.

Attachments

• bumper paint code.pdf
    27.2 KB · Views: 176
Thanks this is perfect - so I guess we have to have someone mix it then. Was hoping that there would be some spray paint that was close match already for some small touch ups.

Oh well - Thanks for sharing!

You have any luck with the dark grey metallic or did you end up going with something else?

I checked with my paint guy and he said it’s a greyish colour and it has no metallic in it. However my 93 has a new OEM replacement front bumper on it and it is a bronze/brownish metallic colour 🤷‍♂️

I've used that site in the past. It's great. I have a new to me LX450 now in white. Is the LC white (listed as 045 "Super" White on the site) the same as the LX450 white (listed as 045 White on the site) the same? I need a new hatch and would love to hold out for a rust free white one so I don't have to paint. My hatch has the only rust spot on the entire rig including undercarriage. Bad window replacement I'm guessing.

80 series "White" is 045, not Super White, and is single stage, no clear coat.

Some years ago I had a shop paint the windshield frame and blend it into the roof and A pillars while the glass was removed for replacement, they messed it up. Even though 045 was written on the estimate sheet for the color code the guy mixing the paint apparently assumed the color was Super White. The difference was obvious on the vehicle.

The shop tried to convince me the difference in color was due to fading of the original paint. Nope. Had them repaint that area with the correct color code and it matched perfectly. Still matches years later.

FWIW

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom