Fj80 cage (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I would like an interior because my goal in the near future is to cut the roof off

A bolt-on....not that I'm aware of. Most that have been done have been custom one-off hand made cages and usually those end up as truggy's somewhere.

Do a search for What the Foo is this? by @2fpower

That is my goal as well. Just ran into a really crappy situation and I need something quick

There is a partial bumper-cage guard made by ARB if that's what you're looking for, but it's external and doesn't go above the fenders.

Check out Slee or ARB websties.

I don’t have the answer to your questions but I’m very curious about what sort of “crappy situation” has dictated the need for a quick cage?

Do some searching on here. There have been several extended discussions on the pros and cons, and designs of roll cages for the 80 series.

I don’t have the answer to your questions but I’m very curious about what sort of “crappy situation” has dictated the need for a quick cage?
I am also curious how this logical path goes

I am also curious how this logical path goes

I have a buddy with a fab shop. We were going to do some cutting and caging before I head to Moab at the end of may. The other day he told me he really doesn't have time to build one anymore. I still want it caged for the trip but i was hoping there was something already designed and ready to be welded in. It would save me alot of time

A roll cage is certainly not NECESARY for surviving Moab on an 80.

I know it's not necessary but with the way I wheel and the stuff I know I will try it needs to happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom