FJ62 - Heater Hose Kit Complete ? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As everyone that has a 60 series Landcruisers already knows, there is a barage of molded heater hoses and bypass hoses, including the four hoses underneath for the rear heater.

Does anyone know of a company that sells the complete heater hose kit for the FJ62? I have already purchased partial radiator hose kit from CCT but nobody seems to have the whole hose kit. I have also read a couple of threads on this forum but could not locate a complete kit.

Thanks - David

I am still in the process of playing heater hose bingo. missing about 4 of the ones back by the firewall.

1710812008670.png

Gates catalog.

IMG_4960 copy.jpg

I bypassed my rear heater and used 3 of the Gates 28466 hoses to do it, which you can see all 3 here, cut as needed. If you're still using the rear heater then you'll need 2 of those and you'll probably need to google search the images for the other heater hoses in the graphic above since it's not crystal clear (to me, anyway).

View attachment 3585785
Gates catalog.

View attachment 3585788

I bypassed my rear heater and used 3 of the Gates 28466 hoses to do it, which you can see all 3 here, cut as needed. If you're still using the rear heater then you'll need 2 of those and you'll probably need to google search the images for the other heater hoses in the graphic above since it's not crystal clear (to me, anyway).
Fortuitous timing. I plan to bypass mine temporarily this summer before installing a NOS rear heater assembly so that I can restore the hard lines underneath my truck.

And also replace as many coolant lines as possible with new (OEM where possible), while I've got the coolant drained.

I do, just haven’t got to getting it on the website yet. There are one or two that are NLA though.

Do it! I ordered every house I could get through partsouq but there were a few not available... would love to compare what you put together and see what I'm missing!!
I don't have anything that is NLA, however I do plan on including substitutions we've found working on 62's here in the shop.. I think we work on 62's more then any other Cruiser.

16F63B9D-9B78-4E25-A3EB-11231D3C9285.jpeg

I don't have anything that is NLA, however I do plan on including substitutions we've found working on 62's here in the shop.. I think we work on 62's more then any other Cruiser.
That was going to be my next question 😂

I assume from your picture that you're compiling a full coolant hose list/set and not just those necessary for the rear heater?

That was going to be my next question 😂

I assume from your picture that you're compiling a full coolant hose list/set and not just those necessary for the rear heater?
At this point that is the plan yes. Maybe if my parts/shipping department grows I will have time to break things down to smaller kits, it is hard to compete with a some of the other behemoth vendors selling individual parts so at this time the thought process is I will probably just try and stick to larger, more comprehensive kits of OEM parts and my LS swap stuff.

At this point that is the plan yes. Maybe if my parts/shipping department grows I will have time to break things down to smaller kits, it is hard to compete with a some of the other behemoth vendors selling individual parts so at this time the thought process is I will probably just try and stick to larger, more comprehensive kits of OEM parts and my LS swap stuff.
Works for me! Put me down for a full kit once you have substitutions figured out for the NLA hoses.

I'm very much due for an overhaul.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom