FJ62 Driver sideview power mirror (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys, I'm having an absolute bitch of a time finding a driver sideview power mirror for my '90 FJ62. Some a****** apparently took a swipe at it a while back and I can't find a replacement anywhere. Does anyone on here have a driver sideview power mirror for my FJ62 for sale? Please let me know ASAP. Thanks in advance.

1294.jpeg

It's available new, but not cheap. 87940-90A15. Passenger side is discontinued. Call @beno or your dealer. Many of the on-line places have it too.

For what one power mirror costs, you could also think about a pair of manual mirrors.

Yeah I know. I'm hoping to find a used one. It's my wife's daily driver and I'm trying to get her to understand that this is either going to be expensive or we're going to have to look into aftermarket mirrors. I saw somewhere recently about people taking the mirrors from an FJ Cruiser and putting them on their FJ60/62. Ever heard of that?

I can see a passenger side power mirror being very convenient, but the driver's side? Totally unnecessary. Just get a manual mirror. It looks identical to the powered one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom