SOLD Fj62 chrome trim for gutters (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Need the chrome to cover the drivers gutter and the rear of the vehicle.

I got the rear and maybe the drivers too, I’ll need to take a look

Looks like all I have is the rear
image.jpg

You can buy them brand new from a Toyota dealer. Look up parts for 60/62 you'll be surprised what you can still find new. I bought some for mine, good deal.

Need the chrome to cover the drivers gutter and the rear of the vehicle.

I have a NOS OEM entire set plus a few NOS extras, plus good condition used pull offs from my FJ60. Individually, maybe $1500. Willing to part at a great price but the problem is shipping. To package correctly in order to minimize the risk of damage, would be considerable $$$. I’m in Covington, La. 70435 if ur within driving range.

I have a NOS OEM entire set plus a few NOS extras, plus good condition used pull offs from my FJ60. Individually, maybe $1500. Willing to part at a great price but the problem is shipping. To package correctly in order to minimize the risk of damage, would be considerable $$$. I’m in Covington, La. 70435 if ur within driving range.
I'm assuming that you either have a decimal place off or are thinking about the wrong parts. You can buy it all brand new from a Toyota dealer for under $200. Here's a link to a local dealer in Raleigh NC, but you can get the part numbers and find them at your local dealer. To top it off, shipping is free if you pick it up at dealer. I got a brand new rear bumper this way, no shipping charges. Here you go:

I'm assuming that you either have a decimal place off or are thinking about the wrong parts. You can buy it all brand new from a Toyota dealer for under $200. Here's a link to a local dealer in Raleigh NC, but you can get the part numbers and find them at your local dealer. To top it off, shipping is free if you pick it up at dealer. I got a brand new rear bumper this way, no shipping charges. Here you go:

My bad - Definetly talking abt different kits. I have an entire vehicle chrome trim kit. Every piece, every clip, every joint, etc.

@Tele65 you were right, i found them at the local dealer. I'm consistently surprised what can/cannot still be dealer sourced. I guess never assume its not available from the dealer.

Dealer is still a good source. I got rear tail light assemblies (all new electrical, etc) for less than I could find non OEM lenses. Good luck on the install, be careful they bend really easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom