Wanted FJ60 w/ V8 Swap (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am interested in a V8 swapped FJ60, currently I am looking at stock 60's that are rust free and could be converted down the line when I have the $$. I am asking if anyone has one already-swapped they would be willing to sell, that is reasonably close to Colorado (I am in Co Springs). I do not mind driving 6+hrs or shipping depending on the price.

I am interested in a V8 swapped FJ60, currently I am looking at stock 60's that are rust free and could be converted down the line when I have the $$. I am asking if anyone has one already-swapped they would be willing to sell, that is reasonably close to Colorado (I am in Co Springs). I do not mind driving 6+hrs or shipping depending on the price.

Georg Esterer at Valley Hybrids in Sacramento, CA does these high-end conversions. He'd probably be a good place to start, or may even have a few available for sale. He's on Facebook, on the TLCA FB page.

Good to know, thanks! Looks like I will end buying a clean 60 with original drivetrain and doing a conversion down the road. Unless something pops up in the next week or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom