Wanted FJ60 or FJ62 front winch bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

dnp

Supporting Vendor
SILVER Star
Threads
I know these things don't come up that often, but I'm hoping someone who is just now considering selling theirs will see this "want." FJ60 or FJ62, prefer old-style ARB "hockey mask" bumper, but newer model ARB will be fine. Also, if you've got any other style, brand, etc. front winch bumper for sale, please let me know. I'd like to look at it, as there may be brands out there I've never seen or someone may have even constructed a quality bumper that might be worth a look.......(On the other hand, I'm not interested in drill stem pipe with a winch mount welded to it or a booger welded flat steel plate unit. It at least needs to look like someone wanted a nice looking bumper for the front of a restored FJ6x)

Thanks.

Can you shoot me a picture of what you're after? I might have one...
Since I'm open to a lot of different possibilities, it might be easier to do the reverse. Please PM me with photos of what you have, and I'll let you know if it's what I want.

Thanks,
David

Did you get your bumper? I've got a 60 series winch bumper I'm getting ready to sell.

Photos attached. Let me know if you have an interest and I'll send more photos. I read my last post and realize that I should specify it's NOT an ARB bumper.Winch not included in the sale.
IMG_0789.JPG
IMG_0790.JPG

Photos attached. Let me know if you have an interest and I'll send more photos. I read my last post and realize that I should specify it's NOT an ARB bumper.Winch not included in the sale. View attachment 1537285 View attachment 1537286
B
Photos attached. Let me know if you have an interest and I'll send more photos. I read my last post and realize that I should specify it's NOT an ARB bumper.Winch not included in the sale. View attachment 1537285 View attachment 1537286

I still have it. I'm out of state, but I was thinking $650. Winch not included. What do you think?

Quick question for you - I'm looking for a bumper like this and was wondering who makes it. I can't quite read the manufacturer in the last picture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom