Wanted FJ60 near Connecticut (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for an FJ60 near Connecticut. Hoping to stay around $10,000.

I have a 1989 FJ62 in New Haven CT that I'm thinking about selling. Let me know if that would interest you and I can send more info and photos. Its a southern vehicle so very little rust, 230k miles but it runs really well and is very clean. My mechanic just recently when all over it and gave it a tuneup and says it's in great condition. It's complete and original.

I may have one in North NJ... PM me..

I have a 1989 FJ62 in New Haven CT that I'm thinking about selling. Let me know if that would interest you and I can send more info and photos. Its a southern vehicle so very little rust, 230k miles but it runs really well and is very clean. My mechanic just recently when all over it and gave it a tuneup and says it's in great condition. It's complete and original.

Hey man sorry to jump in but I also have a 90 FJ62. I live in Hamden. I do most of my work but if your mechanic works and know these vehicles I would love to pick his brain from time to time. I just under 121k miles on it. Little rough on the outside. Thanks

John @ Lee Myles 240 Whalley Ave, New Haven. He's done a lot of work on my subaru but only looked at the FJ62 for me as it's in really good shape but I wouldn't hesitate to have him do anything I couldn't do on it. He works on a lot of older imports.

IMG_2544.JPG
IMG_2545.JPG
I just posted one in the cassidiesds that was sent my way, pm for details.

IMG_2759.JPG
IMG_2761.PNG
IMG_2811.JPG
I have a very clean southern FJ62 in CT if you are interested. Pm me for details

Well I'm kind a near Connecticut I'm in North Carolina so you would be getting a southern rust free vehicle has some patina but no rust holes interior decent condition 265,000 miles manual tranny neighbor bought it new and I wound up with that truck runs needs battery and gas tank all original everything is there no dents bumper slightly bent and headlight bezel a small crack on driver-side truck has never been in a major accident hate to sell but need new home

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom