FJ60 LED Light Bulb List (Interior and Exterior) (2 Viewers)

Gun Runner 5

KI4CMQ
SILVER Star
@Spook50 I installed exterior (turn signal/flasher, running , brake and backup lights), interior (dome and rear) and all the dash lights from Odd Iron Offroad. Easy install and WOW made a huge difference. All I have left is the headlights.
Thanks for the kind words. 😊
Odd Iron can help with all of your interior / exterior LED upgrades.

Last edited:

MANUCHAO

omnia mea mecum porto
anybody knows the bulb number for the outside side markers? red at the rear and orange at the side of the front fenders ?

@jjones this is awesome. Thanks for getting the list together. One question about the exterior bulb list. I see you have a qty of 2 individual 67-CW12-G and then also a 2 pack of the same bulb. Just making sure we need 4 of that bulb in total. Thanks!
I believe the same bulbs are used for the license plate lights. That's why they are on there twice. 1 set for reverse, the other set for the license plate

I followed suit base on this helpful post, replacing the exterior bulbs but have the hyperflashing from blinkers needing less power. I have the relay adapter from SuperbrightLEDs but have not idea where the original replay is located. I have looked in my Chilton's manual which isn't helping. If the braintrust in this thread can point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

i did the upgrade to my fj62 and agree that the high beam is too intense and i ended up keeping the incandescent. also the 4wd light was too bright at night. kept the incandescent there too. just a heads up to those swapping them. i had to open my dash twice because of this.
+1 on this. Exactly the same for me. Went back to high beam and 4wd incandescent right after my first night drive. Skip them.

I think you might have to modify the relay from superbrightLEDs to fit but maybe someone can chime in to confirm. Below is a relay that should fit direct.

I think you might have to modify the relay from superbrightLEDs to fit but maybe someone can chime in to confirm. Below is a relay that should fit direct.

Where's the relay go? Im not sure where the original is in my FJ60. I have the SuperbrightLED replacement but not sure where it goes. Hoping if I find that, the hyperblinking I have wiht LED replacement will go away. Cheers. Carl

Spook50

My daughter likes Stitch
Where's the relay go? Im not sure where the original is in my FJ60. I have the SuperbrightLED replacement but not sure where it goes. Hoping if I find that, the hyperblinking I have wiht LED replacement will go away. Cheers. Carl
There's a modification you can do to a 60 series flasher (that I believe will also work in the FJ62 as well) that will retain the original function and timing. Here's the thread for it:

Last edited:
Dome and rear cargo lights installed from Odd Iron Offroad. Yes they are this bright, easy to install, and worth the money.

IMG_0009.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom