FJ60 header installation in Atlanta, GA (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to replace my leaking manifold and bought TPI headers. However, my normal mechanic doesn't install headers. I talked to Merriam but he is backed up until at least June. Do you have any recommendations?

Have you checked with Cole at OTM? I expect that OTM has a month (minimum) backlog too. The drive to Birmingham seems almost short to us since we are there regularly; your perspective might differ.

FYI While visiting my daughter a few weeks back, I was able to make time to stop by and see the new OTM shop and team of mechanics in action. Clearly, it reflects major growth in OTM and what Cole is building.

Good luck

OTM Contact Info:
205-420-2130
1082 Goldenrod St, Leeds, AL 35094

Also for your consideration is Greer Automotive. They hosted an open house last fall that I was able to attend. The shop and owner (Patrick) made a good impression on me, so I would consider them too in such a situation.

Greer Automotive Services
815 Jamerson Road
Marietta, GA 30066

Greer Automotive Services - https://greer-automotive-services.business.site/

Last edited:
I need to replace my leaking manifold and bought TPI headers. However, my normal mechanic doesn't install headers. I talked to Merriam but he is backed up until at least June. Do you have any recommendations?

Waiting until June for the next opening with Peter & Max is a long wait, but you would have complete confidence during the wait that the header install would be completed with exacting care by Peter. Good luck in finding a solution that you are comfortable with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom