For Sale FJ60 Gas Tanks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Jul 9, 2015
Threads
17
Messages
154
Location
Twin Falls, Idaho
Location
United States
I have 3 post-recall fuel tanks. Ran VINs at local Toyota and all came back as showing that the recall was compiled with on all.
$100 ea
 
Last edited:
IMG_6259.webp
IMG_6261.webp
IMG_6262.webp
IMG_6263.webp
 
How do you check to see if yours has been done? I cant get anything to come up anywhere. If mine hasn't been done, I will take one
 
Ahh nice! I want one. If you don't mind putting it on a pallet and taking it to your Fastenal at 152 2nd Ave in Twin Falls. I will get a prepaid waybill for you there. You can also email me at dean@westlandpartnersllc.com so I can get satisfactory payment to you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom