Wanted Fj60 fuel tank (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Looking for a clean fj60 fuel tank.
Mine had the recall done back in the 90's so looking for a clean tank that wont break the bank to get back up and running.

Located in sw colorado
Text: 720-975-3767

My Dad has one. He put a efi engine in his and got a 62 tank. But his 60 tank was in good working shape. we are in Utah by salt lake. shipping might be expensive. Ill see what he wants for it.

My Dad has one. He put a efi engine in his and got a 62 tank. But his 60 tank was in good working shape. we are in Utah by salt lake. shipping might be expensive. Ill see what he wants for it.
Thanks! Yea let me know. Text me at 720-975-3767

I work in spanish fork, If maybe you wanted to drive out. My Dad said you can have the tank, for free. It needs a home he said.

I work in spanish fork, If maybe you wanted to drive out. My Dad said you can have the tank, for free. It needs a

I work in spanish fork, If maybe you wanted to drive out. My Dad said you can have the tank, for free. It needs a home he said.
Dang that is awesome but will be hard to do the 6 hours each way to grab it.. have you ever sent parts using greyhound? Actually really cheap and easy.
Let me do some research

I dont have a quote :( Will be shipping from American Fork 84003 I drive threw there on my was to work.
Ok cool. If you can get me dimensions and weight, I can get a prepaid label sent over.
Will need an email address as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom