fj60 FS (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My old rig is here:
https://forum.ih8mud.com/showthread.php?t=129802

You know, this one:
my_60_snow2.jpg

Is this the one that hit the cow?

I could be wrong, but I think there is a story in there somewhere.

There is a story Mike. Unfortunately the full account was kept off-list and only whispered at club meetings. I think the statute of limitations will run out in Jan 2010 but I'm not up on Navajo tribal law.

That should whet your appetite though.

-Mike-

Well, it was a dark and stormy night ... ok, it wasn't stormy, but it was dark. There was lots of ice and frozen creek crossings. We started out with a 4Runner, a Tacoma, a FZJ80, a T100, and two FJ60s. But, as the picture shows, one of the FJ60s is missing. Ummmmm, wonder why?

Last edited:
And, it has to do with a million dollar cow, which is why we can't repeat it because there could be multi-lifetime debts involved...

Do I need to worry about DNA evidence on the parts I got?

Do I need to worry about DNA evidence on the parts I got?

i see you got a tailgate and door. wrong end for the DNA to be on it. too bad, i hear it is apparently worth quite a bit. :D if you come scrape my trailer, there may still be some on it somewhere.:grinpimp:

And, it has to do with a million dollar cow,

I heard it was a prized pure-bred Charolais bull owned by one of the tribal elders whose son/brother/uncle/nephew/cousin is the sheriff. Rumour has it that bull's semen was worth $500/vile... prior to being impaled on the winch of an unidentified Land Kahroozah.

The good news (and there is ALWAYS a silver lining in every dark cloud) is the price per vile went up once the bull was unable to fill more viles.

-Mike-

Rumour has it...

"Rumour"? What're you now, Madonna with the phony British accent? Or is that an 80 thing (pinky appropriately crooked while sipping tea)?

What're you now, Madonna with the phony British accent?

Good Morning Greg!

I so love hearing your cheerful voice every morning. You bring such a refreshing attitude to the group.

:cheers:

And it's an Aussie accent if you really must know.

-Mike-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom