FJ60/FJ62 Heavy Duty Battery Cable Sets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am going to be contacting you in the next day or so, I need to get a set for my 62. I am in Ogden and would like to pick them up if that is ok?...would also love to see the other 60 series goodies that you offer.

Thanks!

sent an email to your email addy placing an order for a 1987 FJ60. Thanks.

Would it be possible to get a set of these cables for an FJ62 but use them to relocate the battery to the drivers side?

Thanks

The positive lead would have to be modified. Very do-able. You would have to find a new location for the negative as well. Send me a message if you want to figure out pricing.

@Fourrunner are you still making these? I'm in Park City, and need to upgrade my cables. I could come to you very easily. Location is stock, as is the rest of the truck. Do you need to know anything else about it to fit the kit?

Thanks for working with me on the dual battery install cable kit. Looking forward to the final product.

@Fourrunner are you still making these? I'm in Park City, and need to upgrade my cables. I could come to you very easily. Location is stock, as is the rest of the truck. Do you need to know anything else about it to fit the kit?

Bump.....same question.

Just got my cables in the mail - could anyone post pictures of their new cable set installed with the fusible links? Looking for some info on how to install the new cables and keep those in working order; I'd really appreciate it.

What @opencountry said... please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom