For Sale FJ60/62 trailer hitch Houston/Dallas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have a trailer hitch off a 1990 FJ62 for sale. The hitch is in Houston, but I am leaving for Dallas/Lewisville the morning of 1/13 and can bring it with me if someone up there is interested. I just need to know before we leave early AM tomorrow. it has a 2inch receiver and a very heavy duty. Not rusty.

The price is $100.

hitch.png

pM replied.

Still for sale bump. Leaving in the AM for DFW area.

Hi, This is a great hitch, class 3 and will tow up to the max. a cruiser will tow. I have one on all my cruisers. Mike

did you sell that hitch yet? I am looking for a 2" receiver for my 83 FJ60. I am in The Woodlands.

I still have it. I’m in Imperial Oaks just across 45 off Rayford.

Ok, cool. I have an 83 and it has a class 1 with a ball. My truck is over at Spags where they are finishing up my desmog, headers and new carb so I cant go look underneath to see if this one is compatible. Would you know for sure??

Mine is a 85 and will bolt right up to the 2 holes closest to the bumper, but the back 2 holes will need to be drilled.
It came of a FJ62.

Spags could mount it up pretty cheap I would think. If you don’t have the holes there already from your current hitch.

Mine is a 85 and will bolt right up to the 2 holes closest to the bumper, but the back 2 holes will need to be drilled.
It came of a FJ62.

Spags could mount it up pretty cheap I would think. If you don’t have the holes there already from your current hitch.

Any chance you could drop it off at Spags for me? My 60 is my only truck. I can stop by tomorrow on my way back into town and leave you $100 up front in an envelope and you can ask for Nick or Anthony when you have a chance to get it over there. I think it will be there most of the week. Also, just to confirm...I want to leave my original bumper on the truck...that is fine right??

I can do that, no problem. And yes you leave your original bumper on. I’ll send you a PM with my number as well.

I presume this sold, eh?
If so, where did you initially buy it / who is the manufacturer?
Having a bit of trouble finding one for my 60.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom