FJ60/62 Rear Bumper Kits (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you able to sell just the drawings? As I am from Czech Republic and overseas shipping is... pricey...

I'm interested, do you happen to know the approx. weight when complete...w/o tire obviously. Thanks...

Hi, Do you have any bumper kits available still? I'm interested in the dual swing kit with bushings, similar to your picture. What would you estimate the cost to be? I'll be shipping to 30094 as well. Thanks

Well...I was half way through the design and then life got in the way. Let me see if I can find the pics. If you want to be a guinea pig, you can use the design as is. Thoughts?

I just picked up an '84 60 and would like a quote for the basic bumper kit, single swing out with bearings, tire carrier latch, and the swing arm stop pin. Shipping zip is 76262. Thanks!

I would love a quote for the basic bumper sent to 27408. I need a 2" trailer hitch receiver. Any chance this can be added. If not, is there still space below the bumper to have it mounted to the bottom of the frame like they normal are done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom