Wanted FJ55 rear window tailgate glass holder sub assembly (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WarDamnEagle

SILVER Star
Threads
My rear window regulator and internals are in very good shape with the exception of this part. Looking for one in decent condition. No hurry but thought I would throw a couple of these wanted threads up, just in case.

6FE4E2A1-2050-480F-8454-157B3715D150.jpeg

Are you looking for upper main part or the two lower parts?

I should have a spare of any of them. Perhaps powder coated.

I'm looking for all three parts which make up the assembly. As Bob suggested, I could sand this one down and paint it but it is missing the spacer on one side and it's not clear to me how the two parts are connected in that area. Is there a screw that goes through the spacer? I'm also missing the end stops on the two short pieces but I don't think that's a major concern since the window seems to be working without them.

Just let me know if you have one you care to part with, powder coated or not. Thanks

I'm looking for all three parts which make up the assembly. As Bob suggested, I could sand this one down and paint it but it is missing the spacer on one side and it's not clear to me how the two parts are connected in that area. Is there a screw that goes through the spacer? I'm also missing the end stops on the two short pieces but I don't think that's a major concern since the window seems to be working without them.

Just let me know if you have one you care to part with, powder coated or not. Thanks
In looking at your picture, it looks like your main glass channel is missing the mounting nipple on one side :(

Yes. Was trying to say that.....albeit perhaps poorly.

Try to find a standoff for side missing. Google pemsert or go to MSC catalog.
So much knowledge here, awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom