Wanted FJ40 seats and mounting brackets (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've got a completely clean floor on a '72 restore project. Need good seats and mounts. You have anything? (I'm located new Chicago). Thanks!

What do you mean by clean floor? No tool box? I have a driver and the upper center seat in Iowa.
Here is what up to 9/72 seats should look like.
118A2.gif

I have tool box and fuel tank installed. I need floor mounting brackets and seats. I'd like to go with buckets. Can't decide oem or aftermarket. Hopefully someone has something to help sway my decision.

I have tool box and fuel tank installed. I need floor mounting brackets and seats. I'd like to go with buckets. Can't decide oem or aftermarket. Hopefully someone has something to help sway my decision.

Passenger seat has legs that bolts directly to the floor. Drivers seat has a base that clamps to the front of the tool box and two brackets in the back that bolt to the floor. The base has two posts that slides into those brackets a pin the locks it in place.

Milwaukee and New Chicago seem like two completely different places to me because I'm from Iowa, but, there is a pretty active club in Ill. that might be able to help you out.

IL- Windy City Land Cruisers

Lol... my bad. Should have read "near Chicago". Anyway, how do I find the FJ40 clubs?

I have everything you need to put buckets in, I pulled my seats and mounting brackets from my 74. All of it is available still, I will be passing through just south of you in the beginning of July along I-74.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom