fj40 rear cup holders - installs to roll roll bar bolts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

corleykj

Jack of some, definately master of none.
Threads
Up for sale is cup holders for the rear passengers of a Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40. It may fit other years and models with similar roll bar bolt patterns. I know it fits the 1978 model. I will be making them as MUD members order (probably a 3 day turn around between payment and shipping (pending paint).

The housing is made of steel and made in the USA. The cup holder mounts to the factory roll bar bolt locations (longer bolts may be required in certain situations) but the vehicles I test fit these on worked with the current bolts, and my fj40 used the factory roll bar bolts. Removable plastic drink inserts included.

Price per pair: $40 price includes steel cup holder housing that are sanded, primed, painted black, and two plastic cup inserts shipped to the lower 48 USA. $35 for bare steel (you will need to do some miner sanding, priming and painting) and two plastic cup inserts shipped to the lower 48 USA. I may be able to powder coat black for an extra charge (and I need some extra time for that as well).

Features: Each steel housing has elongated holes that will allow it's use in the front or side of the roll bar (different bolt pattern/spread). Pending the installation location the offset cup holder will keep the cup drink out of the way of the jump seat, or out of the way from the quarter panel.

These could be installed in various locations if you would like to drill holes for your application.

Shipping: Shipping is free in the lower 48 (continental US).

WHAT IS INCLUDED: a pair (two) steel cup holder housings, two plastic cup holder inserts. The steel housings will be bent in opposite directions, allowing you to install one on the drivers side rear roll bar, and one on the passenger side rear roll bar.

Please PM for more details.

The pictures below show the cup holder installed in the front of the roll bar (which should work with flip and fold or forward facing rear seats also). The next post will show pictures of it installed in the very back of the vehicle. These install using the factory bolts.

set 2.JPG

seat down.JPG

seat up.JPG

front view.jpg

can and clearance.JPG

Last edited:
Here are some pics of the cup holders mounted in the very back of the FJ40.

PM me if you would like to purchase or have questions.

Thanks MUD.

quarter panel 1.jpg

quater top.JPG

Already been a customer Bump...

The fronts are great, and I have the model that has the 12v plug in the cup holder unit. Works great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom