Wanted FJ40 Parts Request - Various Years (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for a few parts to move into next phase of my project, would need shipped to 94551. Did my best with online research for years and/or applications. Functional condition important but not appearance, may only be short term use.

Brake Master Cylinder (any associated hardware) - '58-'70
Clutch Master/ Slave Cylinder (any associated hardware) - '58-'70

3 sp. Transfer Case - Direct Shift Assembly (Shift Pod)'65-'73.
3 sp. Transfer Case - Floor Mount "hi/ low" linkage/rods/pivots '65-'73.

Bumper Mounted reflectors compatible w/ '69-'73 tail lights.

Last edited:
Here are some of the parts you asked about. I have a couple sets of petals, only 1 bumper mounting bracket.

KevO

16850401570544863681047410858963.jpg

Looking for a few parts to move into next phase of my project, would need shipped to 94551. Did my best with online research for years and/or applications. Functional condition important but not appearance, may only be short term use.

Brake Pedal (any associated hardware) - '62-'70
Brake Master Cylinder (any associated hardware) - '58-'70
Clutch Pedal (any associated hardware) - '62-70
Clutch Master/ Slave Cylinder (any associated hardware) - '58-'70

3 sp. Transfer Case - Direct Shift Assembly (Shift Pod)'65-'73
3 sp. Transfer Case - Floor Mount "hi/ low" linkage/rods/pivots '65-'73

Bumper Mounted reflectors compatible w/ '69-'73 tail lights
Front Bumper Gusset - '58-'84

i offer the NLA / DIsc. Slave Cylinder Mounting Bolts

see link below

thanks
matt
1685058460652.png

1685058475904.png

Anyone who has installed my dual master cylinder upgrade (recommended) should be able to offer you their old parts. A MUD member Kevin Timmons just left me a nice thank you voicemail about theirs yesterday, but I can’t remember his screenname to tag him .☹️

Last edited:
Updates included to original posting. Added bumperette trade idea and comments related to the reflectors. Greatly appreciate comments and feedback (hopefully some parts too).
Thank you.

Must not have saved my last edit to this posting, big thanks to all who have jumped in to help with this request. Here's what I am still looking for:

Bumper Mounted reflectors compatible w/ '69-'73 tail lights.
* Updates for this. My frame is from 1965, wondering if this year ever used reflectors???? I have seen one photo so far that just had tail lights and then bumperettes without any reflector. This seem like it could be correct since the holes that I thought were for reflectors have captured nuts and don't seem like they would accept the stud/nut combo that I have seen for reflector adds. Would appreciate any feedback/ updates here.

Bumperette (Right side, early years).
* I have two for left hand side and none for the right, would like to trade or purchase just a single if anybody is willing. These have an offset rear hole (not centered) and mounting diameter measured @ 2 3/8" (60-61mm).

AC1D8B98-68B2-4359-B862-B5E037B03D0B.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom