FJ40 door hinge bushings - brass (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey Alex. Email sent.
Thanks!

Just wanted to report that I am a very satisfied customer here!! These bushings are better than any others I have used both
in fit and finish..really gave the project a nice tight and solid feel on the doors! Thanks for taking this on and making a superior
product. (Now if I can just find someone to machine some stainless hinge pins!!)

:cheers:

Just wanted to report that I am a very satisfied customer here!! These bushings are better than any others I have used both
in fit and finish..really gave the project a nice tight and solid feel on the doors! Thanks for taking this on and making a superior
product. (Now if I can just find someone to machine some stainless hinge pins!!)

:cheers:
I can make those too. I'll get a price.

Hey Alex, did you ever ship the three sets to Phoenix for me? If so do you have tracking info so I can follow up? Thanks

Hey Alex, did you ever ship the three sets to Phoenix for me? If so do you have tracking info so I can follow up? Thanks
PM sent

So for all the hinges on a truck with ambulance doors it will be 24 pieces correct? 8 pieces to a set, so 3 sets.

8 for front doors
8 for ambulance doors
4 for windshield hinges
4 for hood hinges

I’ll takes 3 sets if available!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom