For Sale Fj40 $750 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sold! Owned by a little old lady and only driven on sundays if it wasn't raining. Garage kept and always serviced. This thing is a true barn find. 3,846ish miles on odometer. Purrs like a kitten. Doesn't overheat. Cushy suspension. Practically drives itself. Ac works awesome. Like new tires. Financing available. Sold as-is! ;) Either way, local pickup only in Glasgow KY. 4067885998.
IMG_0422.JPG
IMG_0417.JPG
IMG_0419.JPG
IMG_0420.JPG
IMG_0421.JPG
Owned by a little old lady and only driven on sundays if it wasn't raining. Garage kept and always serviced. This thing is a true barn find. 3,846ish miles on odometer. Purrs like a kitten. Doesn't overheat. Cushy suspension. Practically drives itself. Ac works awesome. Like new tires. Financing available. Either way, local pickup only in Glasgow KY. 4067885998.

Last edited:
I found the mistake! Clearly you forgot a zero...$7,500, right?

Drives so nice you don't even need a steering wheel

Got any pictures of the little old lady?

How you think I worked the truck off? I would post pics put this site is pg-13.
:rofl:

If I recall correctly.... you delivered the last one to me. Can you drive this one down and I will pay the flight back!
Not enough bourbon in KY for that ride. ;) I do want to come down and play in that awesome shop. Perhaps on the way to Montana we will detour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom