Wanted fj40-45 DOUBLE CAB (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking to buy a fj40-fj45 double cab (no bandeirante) and would prefer a Toyota diesel engine but can look into other engines since i have quite a few 1HZ laying around collecting dust here. I am from Canada and i am a bit of a so called "Land cruiser Enthusiast" i guess. You can reply here if you have one for sale or PM me or call me at 1-418-515-0342 or email: gino@evolution-x.ca

Thanks

This one is for sale in my neighborhood. Has 6.0vortec and fold up/down back seats. This shot was from the Overland show in Oakland when we picked it up in the evening after the show- stretched cab / Oem shortbed / np203/6l80e . 37s.

4A6129AA-23E9-439F-B336-78F765E9AB3E.jpeg

This one is for sale in my neighborhood. Has 6.0vortec and fold up/down back seats. This shot was from the Overland show in Oakland when we picked it up in the evening after the show- stretched cab / Oem shortbed / np203/6l80e . 37s.

View attachment 1715817
thanks but i realy want a oem toyota diesel like a HZ and a real double cab.
thanks!

up

Correct me if i am wrong but Toyota never produced early 4 door double cab land cruisers. The few ones that are out there in the market are bandeirante models from Brazil or the custom made ones by private parties..
Good Luck in your search..

Still interest? I have one for sale. Already titled. I can also get them with the 14B now that it 2019 is upon us. They didn't begin installing Toyota motors in them until 1994 which makes the 25 y/o. I have a soft top on the water, due in a couple weeks.
IMG_1370_zpsoleyerzc.jpg

IMG_1393_zpsfd6wu6sd.jpg

Still interest? I have one for sale. Already titled. I can also get them with the 14B now that it 2019 is upon us. They didn't begin installing Toyota motors in them until 1994 which makes the 25 y/o. I have a soft top on the water, due in a couple weeks.
IMG_1370_zpsoleyerzc.jpg

IMG_1393_zpsfd6wu6sd.jpg
that would work with a toyota motor. since i am from canada, it is a 15 years old rule here so up to 2003 works for me. please send me your contact infos by PM.
thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom